Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Hey y'all! I'm Kurie & I can't believe I'm here, lol…be gentle with me, guess I'm the new kid on the block! ;) I'm a late bloomer! Hope to connect with my creative side in a safe way here with y'all…I have somewhat of a vivid imagination. I'd like to learn as many helpful tips as I can. I'm also willing to share whatever I've learned with others. Looking forward to chatting with y'all!

Saavy users, please feel free to take me under your wings! LOL

PS, how do I change my profile pic? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• Members

Welcome to the family. I love a woman with imagination. The more creative the better it gets. Feel free to poke around. Talk to us. Ask questions. And if you wish share fantasies either publicly,or privately with those you find interesting.

• Like 1

Hi & ok, thanks! I figured out how to change my profile pic & how to add a signature! Yay me! LOL

• Members

Hi Kurie, we will take you under our wings, don't worry about that!!!!!

• Members

Hi Kurie! You'll be glad you joined, really no reason to be nervous. It's a gentle and welcoming group. Jump in with both feet.

M

Welcome to TooTimid!!!

It's great when we have fresh meat!! LOL I'm kidding, but fresh people and perspectives are always welcomed.

Please peruse the boards and read some past threads, They're pretty fun, insightful, some are funny, others are touching. It's a huge variety!

I've been with TooTimid for many years, and have tried almost every type of toy there is, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!!

One thing to keep in mind when using sex toys: keep an open mind. There have been toys that I have gotten that I thought there was NO way I'd like it, or would use it again, and was proven wrong. My ex husband, who is a die-hard redneck, even saw how much fun they were, and wanted to try anal sex, and we had several times, much to his enjoyment. So, keep an open mind, and welcome to the forums!!1

• Like 1

• Members

Welcome and have fun!!!

• 2 weeks later...