Official Community Forums Home

On 2/14/2016 at 10:20 AM, eye4eye69 said:

I've never tried glass Im always afraid something like that would break! I guess that's not really a common issue though, huh?

No, I've never heard of any glass dildo breaking. It's made from the same sort of sturdy glass that popular bakeware is made out of, so it's VERY sturdy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, l8niter said:

I've also been looking at the Blushing Dervish for my wen, she loves loves  loves her glass toys and shes been hinting around to try the vibrating glass toys

I will forewarn you that though glass dildos are the bomb, the few vibrating ones I've used aren't that great. They seem to shake free of the dildo in them, and when that happens, they're loud, and not as good. I've only tried a couple, so maybe I've tried the wrong ones.  One was from here, and the other was from a toy store.

• Members

I'm with Tyger here. Glass is amazing. Temputure play, the weigh, the feel, the ease of cleaning make them wonderful. Breaking one is extremely difficult. Many are works of art. There have been times I have wanted to leave a few out just as art work. 

• Review Team

I have a new glass toy on its way for my wen just awaiting its arrival shes excited she loves her glass toys

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Unless you are made of steel, a glass dildo is not going to break inside you. They was very durable.