Official Community Forums Home

Time For New Experiences...

RC4BLUE

• Members

I am always looking to learn new things, push my boundaries and experience new adventures. Like everyone else here I love sex. I love sex in all of the varied and wonderful forms. After wanting to attend an Erotic Arts Festival last year, I am going to do it this year. It looks to be a festival of art, dance, burlesque and workshops on different sexual interests and behaviors.mi am very excited by all of this. I have a friend that is about as kinky as I am who is going with me. Even though she and I are not sexually active with one another we share a common interest and have great fun together. As a matter of fact we share everything except sex. She is truly my best friend and this weekend that will occure will give us lots to talk about. I will post about the event after I attend in a few weeks, for all you vouyers.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I will have a great time. The event is one week away..I will give a full report after.

• Like 2

• Members

It is in Rochester, NY BB&B you would join in and come for the fun. As a matter of fact all of you sex loving, sex positive people would come and play along. Just imagine what kind of trouble we could get into.

• Like 4

• Members

For all

You freaks like me out there...: I went to the Rochester Erotic Arts Festival this past weekend. It was a load of fun. Many people dressed in fetich gear of all types, workshops on fireplay, BDSM, erotic hypnosis, knife play, rope play, burlesque and more. An erotic masquerade ball on Saturday night, and more. The people were great. The sexual Energy was amazing. I joined right in with my dress, red chaps, vest, thing and a crop and flogger for fun punishment. I was collared and pulled around as a pet in training. I am ready for more. If you have not been to an end erotic event I suggest you do one someday soon...

• Like 4

That sounds like a lot of fun!!! I hope to attend one as well. I'm sure Texas has stuff like that. We have everything!! LOL

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Review Team

if seen invites to those seminars, ive never really had much interest in the s&m or domination but I think it's great that they have them for those that are into that or have an interest kudos to them hope you had fun

• 4 months later...
  • Members

For all

You freaks like me out there...: I went to the Rochester Erotic Arts Festival this past weekend. It was a load of fun. Many people dressed in fetich gear of all types, workshops on fireplay, BDSM, erotic hypnosis, knife play, rope play, burlesque and more. An erotic masquerade ball on Saturday night, and more. The people were great. The sexual Energy was amazing. I joined right in with my dress, red chaps, vest, thing and a crop and flogger for fun punishment. I was collared and pulled around as a pet in training. I am ready for more. If you have not been to an end erotic event I suggest you do one someday soon...

I went to an event like this IIRC around 2007. My ONLY major malfucktion was I went for just one day. I should have taken more gear including my lodge and attended for 2+days.

I watched a Gorgeous voluptuous woman work her magic via a Violet Wand I believe it is called to a naked man barely 10 meters away from me. This demonstration took a good hour. This woman was built like a BATTLESHIP with bodaciously Deliriously fine tits.

That was 7 or more years ago.

If I weren't buzzed on Whiskey right now and I could have my druthers I'd be tongue out dick hard as a ROCK and smack dab in the middle of one BODACIOUS GANG BANG fuckin' A.

But that's just me, I am 63 and HORNY as all get out.

HUA

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If you have an itinerary, or a list of areas with those, I'd love for you to share them with me. I am really interested in going.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 12/22/2015 at 11:41 AM, Tyger said:

If you have an itinerary, or a list of areas with those, I'd love for you to share them with me. I am really interested in going.

Were you speaking to me Tyger?

No itinerary here but sum years later I member it was for sure in 2007. A 7 day Event. At the least I shoulda gone with the full rig for 3 days and 2 nights. Camping wise I mean.

If y'all knew how I was brought up likely you'd understand. Tyger I'll give you (and the World) what I got. PM on route.

Cool!