Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Starting To Think I Want To Be Dominated By A Woman

RC4BLUE

• Members

As of late almost all of my fantasies have been about being a submissive to a dominate woman. I could never be exclusively submissive, but for play time it would be so nice. I have always been more dominate in my sexual relationships. Now I want the vulnerability and power of being submissive. If I thought finding a relationship was difficult before. This,puts a new wrinkle it it. But to be taken, instructed and playfully force to do ask my mistress asked has my blood a boil.

• 2 months later...

Well that sounds very interesting & hot!!! I think many people would be surprised to learn how many well mannered, educated, powerful men enjoy being dominated. I hope you're able to fulfill this fantasy of yours!!!

• Members

To be collared and leashed has an incredible erotic effect. I wish I could accurately describe it. For me it is not about not having to make decisions. It is about the erotic thrill. It is about the vulnerability and the power of the woman. It is about honoring a woman while knowing the desire.

• Like 1