Official Community Forums Home

We Were Perfect: Then We Graduated, Moved, And Everything's Changed

• Members

Hi Starrfire, I just read your story and , now don't hold me to this but it seems two things. Either he's just not ready to get serious or he might be fooling around with other women trying to really see if you are really what he wants. I remember when I was 23 , I was going out with 3 women at one time until I got one of them pregnant :-( then my life really changed, I had to man up and raise a child. Now I'm not saying that's what he's up to but it is very possible. BC

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Your welcome , I hope I was of help :-) and hope it works out for you:-)

I hope things work out for you. Going by the title, I'm assuming that you're young and just graduated from high school. I too was in a long-term relationship and after living together, over a year, we grew apart after growing up, and having to deal with adult stuff, like bills, and having to deal with each other on a day to day basis.

Sometimes you grow apart, and mature faster than your partner. It does happen. I hope you're ok.