Official Community Forums Home

Twist N' Shout Dong

Tyger

twistnshout.jpg&maxx=440&maxy=0

Twist, and shout, shake your body down on the dong.....just twist, and shout!!!! HEY!

Yeah, ok, that's not how the song goes, but it works!

Oh yeah, I'm back, baby!!! And what says I'm back than a new toy review!!!

This smooth black 7" dong by Pipedream is a fantastic addition to anyone's toy collection. It's got these awesome twists has angles in all the right places. This toy does have a suction cup/base. I love the fact that it's a strap-on compatible and made in the USA.

It's made of rubber, so it's latex and phthalates-free, which is a great toy for those with latex allergies. At 7" long, and only 1.5" in diameter, this toy isn't overly large, and it's not overly phallic-looking, so it's not too intimidating either.

There was that "new rubber toy smell" to it when I took it out, but it faded a bit after I washed it. But, since it IS rubber, it will probably have that rubbery smell to it for the life of the toy, so just be ready for that.

I then went to my bed for some extra fun. I grabbed some water-based lube, and lay down for some play time. After a little clit play, I decided to get twisting and shouting!!! Insertion was really easy, and smooth. I used a water-based lube with it, and it was sooo nice! I loved how it felt inside of me. Not too full, not too little. The angles and bumps were very stimulating and felt fantastic, and I loved how the toy had a bit of give to it, and the slight curve was very pleasurable. It didn't hit my g-spot just right, unfortunately. I need a more firm stimulation to get my g-spot going, but it did help get the job of filling my hungry kitty well.

I tried the suction cup on the side of my shower, but the suction cup wasn't as strong as I'd hoped it would be. But I prefer to use my toys in the bedroom anyway, so that wasn't too much of a disappointment.

One night, my girlfriend and I decided to play, and she loved how it felt inside of her too. She loved the way it stroked her insides, and how she could grip it with her muscles tightly.

I give it a rating of 4 out of 4 Tyger Paws way up! This toy is a must-have for the new and experienced toy user. Get a'twistin'!!!!

http://www.tootimid.com/basix-rubber-works-twist-n-shout-suction-cup-dong-7448.html