Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Jo All In One Lavender Massage Glide

Tyger

Massage oil, personal lubricant, latex-compatible, can this lubricant get any better? Why yes, yes it can!! It's also a good skin/tattoo conditioner, and it has the relaxing scent of lavender!

The ingredients are cyclopentasiloxane (which is a silicon-based cylic compound), cycotetasiloxane, dimethiconol, dimethicone, and lavender fragrance. In layman's terms, it's sliiiiiick and smells good!! LOL

This 4 oz bottle of clear lubricant has a convenient flip-top lid for easy access and a bit better control on how much you squeeze out. The bottle is plastic, so you can squeeze it, but don't squeeze too tight!

Not only do I love lubes and sex toys, I love massages, and I also have 6 tattoos. And, since it's latex-compatible, this toy is good with condoms, though I would be wary of using it with any silicone toys (better to be safe, than sorry).

I always put my newest lubes by my bed so they're handy to grab and try out. I've used this lube a few times on myself and my girlfriend, with and without toys. We loved how long this lube lasted, and how slick it is. I have yet to have a massage using this product, but I will say that with toys or without, using it during your intimate moments, you won't be disappointed. A little goes a very long way, it doesn't stain, isn't sticky, leaves a really nice, light scent behind, washes off easily with soap and water, and, considering how long it lasts and the amount you get, this item is well worth the money!

The only draw-back I've found is since this lube is silicone based, it is not edible.

I'd recommend this for anyone's lubrication collection. I've tried several types of JO lubes, and this one has held up to the high expectations I've come to expect from this brand.

Relax, massage, and gliiiiiide!

http://www.tootimid.com/jo-all-in-one-lavender-7580.html#