Official Community Forums Home

New Toy For Me

• Members

where are you going to put it? in your ass??? :P

• Members

Wow that thing looks crazy. It could be fun. I have not tried it. If you do get it please give us a review. I know other plugs vibrating or not can be a pleasurable experience.

• Like 1

• Members

That looks fun!! I love my thrusting toy! !!

• Like 2

• Members

That looks fun!! I love my thrusting toy! !!

. Hi NE!!!! What kind of dildos do you use ? Are they pretty big ? Can you handle some really thick dildos???

• Members

I like new toys but sometimes it is fun to "recycle" my old ones....like to invent new ways of using them! Can be a real cost-saver!

• Like 2

• Members

How do you recycle a sax toy , never heard of that .

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe the word should be "revisit" an old sex toy. Or getting reacquainted in a different way with it. I know exactly what she meant. If you have a dildo, for example, that you only used vaginally, but you'd like to try it anally, that's a way of "recycling" it. Or even modifying a sex toy, adding or taking away a feature to it and making it totally different. Yep, that can be fun too!!!

In other words, the more creative, the better!!! :)

• Members

Tyger I alway like the way you think. Many of us have a number of toys in our toy box. Sometimes it is about going to the bottom of the bow and pulling out something we forgot about. It's like having a new toy without the cost. I just ran across a couple of toys I never remember having, and they are hi end toys, ashame I forgot about them. Now I have new old friend to play with...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks RC. I do try and see the best in most situations. Revisiting new toys can, as you said, seem like you have new stuff!! Plus, sometimes tastes can change, so what may have been something you may not have liked, when you try it again, you find that it was actually pretty nice!!

We just went thru my drawer. Sadly, some toys stopped working, for whatever reason, or, they didn't work as well as it use too. So, I did some rearranging, and made room for some new and exciting stuff!!! It was HARD work.....but, it had to be done...... ;)

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I like new toys but sometimes it is fun to "recycle" my old ones....like to invent new ways of using them! Can be a real cost-saver!

I REALLY LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK DANCIN'!!! I gave up on those Rabbit Dildos. After I broke 3 or 4 of them I ass-certained I'd had my fill. I LOVED the beads tho my favorite had 5 rows of beads that went both directions and a pulsating umph umph umph kind of beat similar to a percussion beat that really got me jazzed!! I would cut out 30% and 50% off coupons for my local sex shop and buy my Rabbits otherwise they ran around $70-100 dollars per vibe. Not a single one of them lasted a year. Reckon I was TOO HARD on them. Well my average session did last 10 hours... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Woo Hoo and I'm an old man of 63. I broke the last one while changing positions rather athletically!!

My favorite DILDO I have had near the longest. Only Little Red is older but my Mister Big is near as I kin tell 10 years old. Made by Boi Toiz it is the Fab Cock! Around $25-30 when new if I found a guy with an erect cock the size of Big I'd be in Heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That expanding butt plug does look like FUN! I wood LOVE to get the expanding enema nozzle that virtually does the same thang only administers a nice enema at the same time. Unfortunately these go for around 100 dollars and it ain't all Yahtzee and Mai Tais when you're retired. So I fantasize and make do with what I have. :blink: