Official Community Forums Home

Sex Is More Than Physical...

• Members

I came across an article written by a divorced man coming out of a heterosexual marriage (sorry, cannot remember the specific source). He wrote about what he felt he did wrong that contributed to it and had some advice for those men who are still in a heterosexual marriage in hopes to help them avoid the same "demise." He addressed different aspects of marriage including SEX.

WHAT he wrote about sex was very succinct and sensitive...it really hit a cord with me and hope it also does for you. This is what he said:

1. BE WILLING TO TAKE HER SEXUALLY.
    To carry her away in the power of your masculine presence, to consume her and devour her with your strength, and to penetrate her to the deepest levels of her soul. Let her melt into her feminine softness as she knows she can trust you fully.

"Wow"...a guy who actually "gets it"...right ladies?

• Like 2

• Members

I need a woman who wants this and more from me.

• Like 1

Add to that, show your woman how much you value her, and treasure her......

• Review Team

I recently read something that I think is kind of on the same lines as I read it its exactly how I treat my relationship with my girl it reads "Intimacy is not who you let touch you. Intimacy is who you text at 3 am about your dreams and fears. Intimacy is giving someone your attention, when 10 other people are asking for it. Intimacy is the person always in the back of your mind, no matter how distracted you are." its taken me a long time and 3 failed marriages to realize its not all about the sex

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This can apply to any sort of relationship, not just a heterosexual one.

Anyone else have any input about how they think sex is more than physical?

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I wish someone told me when I was young that great sex and sexual attraction happens when a guy does things that helps you emotionally connect.  Sex is way more than physical stuff. The little things you do makes it hot.

• Like 1