Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Question For The Guys On Shaving

l8niter

• Review Team

As we all know most women either trim or shave there vaginal areas ,How ever the question is are there any other men on here that shave there penile area for there significant others?

My GF loves it when I shave , she says its easier for her to deep throat because the hair doesn't tickle her nose

for me if feels wonderful feeling her fondle my smooth balls as she sucks and licks my shaft switching to stroking my shaft slowly as she starts to suck on my balls for me its a major turn on making me harder and fatter

any other guys out there that shave feel free to share how the feeling for you and not to leave all the women out on here your opinion on the matter is always appricated

• Like 1

• Members

I have been shaving for so long I don't know what it is like to not be shaved. I started as part of my sport then discovered how many woman loved my shaved legs and more so I kept it up.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been shaving since I was 19. My ex husband shaved for me for the last 2 yrs of our good part of our relationship. I know he was shaving up until the time I asked for a divorce too. Not sure if he does now. LOL

• Like 1

• Members

I have some times she does not like be clean shaven but trimmed up well.

• Members

Do you give him a rim job too????

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I'm shaved, she's not. Trimmed though. And it's fine, I prefer clean shaven.

I have rimmed my SO, and a few past g/friends, it's something I like to do. I guess it depends on how the woman accepts it. But I'd never ask for that in reciprocation.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

I try to stay clean shaved all the time , my wen loves it that way

• Like 1

• Review Team

I tried shaving once. I don't know how either guys manage it, but it was painful due to the short hairs. She wasn't a fan of it either. I have trimmed the hair a few times since just to keep it neat for her. She tends to prefer it as it is though so I'm not one to complain :).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I find that shaving every other day is the most effective for me. I like the feel of being freshly shaved. Because I swim more days than not being shaved works well for the pool. Every woman in my life has appreciated my attention to shaving. I find that if I don't shave every other day the hair is rough and not good for physical engagement. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I will shave or trim  once in awhile for something different. I usually shave the sides of my cock and balls as close as I can, and trim and thin out the area along my balls area.I also like thinning out the hairy area above my cock giving it a look of a neatly trimmed mustache. I got the idea from a old girlfriend from many years ago. She use to shave her pussy but would always have some sort of design on or around it. She use to leave a thin strip of neatly trimmed hair along her pussy lips on each side, and a left a thin line up on top. across the top of her pussy area. It was the coolest thing I have ever seen.:P:P She was an hair stylist and and artist , so she really got creative with it.For myself, I do like the feeling of a smooth slick cock, when it comes to fucking and sucking.Which reminds me I'm about do to do it again! It kicks up the feeling another notch,if you ask me.  My wife has never really said much about it, she leaves that up to me. She herself is clean shaven. Personally I like a little hair around the edges but that's all a matter of preference I guess.:D Have a  great day everyone!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I trim, but I don't shave.  I had an ex who shaved his whole body, every other day.  It was ok, but a little hair doesn't bother me

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

First thing I asked my last girlfriend to shave her crotch after I'd known her barely 2 weeks. Not too much later I was shaving or trimming myself there too. I love a shaved muffin.

In my life I had a couple lady friends who had soft hair on their arms and sometimes a kind of soft fine fuzz on their faces. Don't know why exactly but I really LOVED her soft facial hair but was afraid to tell her.

Another gal I knew when I was in my Hippie period didn't shave her legs as a rule. It was extra special nice laying in bed with her in the winter under half a mile of blankets and quilts and cross my leg over hers. I loved her furry gams. I was practically a virgin back then.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Johnson's Baby Oil - Vit E - GETS rid of the itching and bumps... I use right after I shave and it makes my skin as smooth as a babies bottom. Also with shaving I am EXTRA sensitive !!! Love to get oral after I have shaved - I could let him lick and suck me for hours ....