Official Community Forums Home

Dating This Summer?

Tyger

Do y'all have any summer dating plans? Any dating goals for this summer?

What is your perfect summer time date?

• Review Team

My perfect summer time date is not erotic or involving lots of sex, Its all about the time I spend with my girl , just having her come over and her having a glass of wine me a beer with a 12 year old scotch chaser ordering a pizza and spending the day cuddled up on the couch in each others arms watching movies or listening to Pandora , anything more then that is just chocolate sauce on top of the dessert

• Like 1

• Members

Mad sex ... It's always on our mind !

• Like 1

• Members

I am going through a break-up with my SO. Plan to work through the summer but will "celebrate" my freedom at one of the mid-Atlantic beaches late September with a heterosexual female friend. We hope to be-friend some nice fellas while there. Ahh..sunbathing, wind-surfing, dancing, hiking, drinking margaritas......

• Like 3

• Members

I hope you have fun Dancing!!!! Be careful though, watch out for the sharks , they are everywhere!!!!!!

• Members

Dating, I wish. Maybe when my life settles down again I will have time.

• Like 1

Dating, I wish. Maybe when my life settles down again I will have time.

or maybe a new sexual/fetish function you may be planning on attending?;)

The problem with that RC is that life doesn't settle down. Sometimes you just have to grab a pole, dip in your line and fish no matter what time of day it is. The river won't stop flowing whether or not you go with it.

You are ABSOLUTELY correct! Sometimes, people just have to be open for the experiences. Or make their own experiences. Relationships aren't usually planned. I wasn't really actively looking for anyone. I met my GF on a dating site, after pretty much giving up on dating altogether! As long as you're open to the possibilities, then anything may happen.