Official Community Forums Home

Kinda Off The Beaten Path

l8niter

• Review Team

Just to throw a curve ball lololol What's everyone's favorite alcohol laden drink?

Mine is a nice smooth 12 year old scotch straight up in a glass or mixed with a bottle of dew-shine

• Members

Bourbon. Either straight up or maybe a couple of rocks and just a splash of water.

• Members

I enjoy a good Margarita made with Jose Cuervo Tequila shaken with ice, salt on the rim, topped off with lime slices..hhhhmmm

(Since my trip to Aruba, I have also enjoyed a "Slippery Monkey" made with vodka, coconut rum, Kahlua, cream, banana and splash of chocolate blended with ice...a great dessert drink!!!)

• Like 1

• Members

Yea I got to admit what Dancing said , I love a strong margarita, especially in the summertime!

• Members

Amaretto on ice, rum cream, or chocolate liquor.

• Like 1

Coffee brandy with a touch of milk, butterscotch schnops, Long Island Iced Tea, Seabreeze, or a Malibu. The monkey one sounds good too!! I also like one I got off Facebook. I save the pic, which had the ingredients in it. It's called The Barbie. YUM!!! Yeah, I like fruity drinks.