Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Strap On.

Got my first strap on. Man I have been cheating my wife. I have a 3.5 inch cock. More like a penis. I have good girth but no length I bought the strap on hollow extension 8.5 inch. Wow wife loved it. I ate her and got her extremely wet and then put the strap on over my cock fucked her for an hour. She was moaning and making noises I have never heard her make. I slipped out of the hollow strap on and left it in her love tunnel and stuck my cock in her ass. She loves it. Can't wait to do it again tonight.

• Like 3

Got my first strap on. Man I have been cheating my wife. I have a 3.5 inch cock. More like a penis. I have good girth but no length I bought the strap on hollow extension 8.5 inch. Wow wife loved it. I ate her and got her extremely wet and then put the strap on over my cock fucked her for an hour. She was moaning and making noises I have never heard her make. I slipped out of the hollow strap on and left it in her love tunnel and stuck my cock in her ass. She loves it. Can't wait to do it again tonight.

It's fantastic that you're so willing to do this for your wife!! Don't ever think that you were cheating your wife. She married you, and loves you, and it's not all about the size of the cock. I do find it awesome that you're so adventurous and open to trying new exciting things. I hope you post more experiences!!!

• Like 1

• Members

Very happy you discovered new ways to enhance pleasure with you partner. Being open to explore new possibilities and new areas of pleasure is always a great thing.

• Like 1

Ok had round two. Man it's awesome continue to make the wife moan from pleasure. She actually came twice last night. The length is a little long but she loves the girth. It fills her up perfect. It would be nice if I could feel her a little more. She loves it lying on her back on edge of bed and me standing stroking her. Would also be nice if a vibrator was added to the end. Much too large to stick in her ass. But she is loving the new cock. Could have made it a little less rigid on the inside for me. But it's all good. Nice to see my lady enjoying a huge cock. Really don't see how you ladies take the 9" and 10" models. She also loves me too finger her ass or use a small plug or dildo. Toys are so fun. Wish there was something she could use on me haha. She loves to watch double penetration while we fuck. She nor I would ever have another person in bed. Maybe they can produce a hollow strap on with an ass dildo beneath for double penetration. She wants to peg me tonight so stay tuned. I am really not up for it but will try anything once.

• Like 2

• Members

Sounds like you have found a great way to keep her happy and you seem to be having a great time too! :)

Keep it up,LOL, and keep us informed on your hot doings.

• Like 1

• Review Team

I've thought about a hollow strap on but my GF isn't to excited about the idea but kudos to you for exploring for hers and your pleasure

• 6 months later...

There are things that she can use on you as well. If you're into anal, or would like to try it, you can start off with a small butt plug that helps stimulate your prostate while you thrust inside of her. Or you can put a cock ring on while you have the strap on on you. You could get a cock ring that vibrates if you want that added stimulation as well.

Guest Mrs.BettyCrocker
On 7/3/2015 at 2:13 PM, Average cock said:

Ok had round two. Man it's awesome continue to make the wife moan from pleasure. She actually came twice last night. The length is a little long but she loves the girth. It fills her up perfect. It would be nice if I could feel her a little more. She loves it lying on her back on edge of bed and me standing stroking her. Would also be nice if a vibrator was added to the end. Much too large to stick in her ass. But she is loving the new cock. Could have made it a little less rigid on the inside for me. But it's all good. Nice to see my lady enjoying a huge cock. Really don't see how you ladies take the 9" and 10" models. She also loves me too finger her ass or use a small plug or dildo. Toys are so fun. Wish there was something she could use on me haha. She loves to watch double penetration while we fuck. She nor I would ever have another person in bed. Maybe they can produce a hollow strap on with an ass dildo beneath for double penetration. She wants to peg me tonight so stay tuned. I am really not up for it but will try anything once.

Hi AC!

So glad to hear you've found a great way to spice things up!

We do offer a double-penetrating hollow strap on, which you can find here --> http://www.tootimid.com/fetish-fantasy-double-penetrator-hollow-strap-on-6414.html

We also have this penis extender which has open sides, and may give you some more of the sensation you're looking for --> http://www.tootimid.com/vibrating-o-sleeve.html

It is a softer, realistic material, can be trimmed to fit, and even has some vibration at the tip for you!

Keep playing and exploring and you're sure to find the right combination! Thank you for checking out TooTimid and feel free to message me if you have any questions at all!

- MrsBettyCrocker

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/18/2016 at 3:08 PM, Mrs.BettyCrocker said:

Hi AC!

So glad to hear you've found a great way to spice things up!

We do offer a double-penetrating hollow strap on, which you can find here --> http://www.tootimid.com/fetish-fantasy-double-penetrator-hollow-strap-on-6414.html

We also have this penis extender which has open sides, and may give you some more of the sensation you're looking for --> http://www.tootimid.com/vibrating-o-sleeve.html

It is a softer, realistic material, can be trimmed to fit, and even has some vibration at the tip for you!

Keep playing and exploring and you're sure to find the right combination! Thank you for checking out TooTimid and feel free to message me if you have any questions at all!

- MrsBettyCrocker

i am very interested in these items!