Official Community Forums Home

Virgins

Guest lou69

Actually telling you about it won't quite do it. Have you masterbated?

It is similar but SO MUCH better.

Are you male or female

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Better? Are you kidding? Masturbating isn't even a close second....the touch of another body, passionate kisses, another person's hands? ! You are crazy....masturbation is nothing like real thing!

:) IM one for closeness , passion...if u really like the guy and vise versa it all falls into place.... :D I found it quit scarey at first because yr lost with words and feelings and to go about making the other person feel good BUT as u go on with more and more times having sex u learn alot....for instant im 32 years old and just in the last 6 years i would say i have opened myself up alot more ..for example i like to be talked to when having sex even when giving oral...i want the man to tell me how he likes me to perform....plus its a turn on...i concider myself a very sexual girl...u learn with different partners ..i was to scared to express myself sexually and i learned by a man which was younger them me and before him i was married so to say for 15 years.....and to look back how boring he was...ha ha :unsure: but open is good trust me.....i hope this helped ....BUT its all good exspecially when u really like the guy....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

From the female point of view it is soooo much nicer to have a partner to talk to and discuss so many things. You can't talk to a dildo or other things. A partner is the way to go but DO NOT pick any John that may come along. Find one you may know that is not a pussy hopper and the chances of a clean man are better. FIRST ALWAYS USE A CONDOM!! Even these boys or men will tell you it doesn't feel as good with a condom. Baloney to them!! Good condoms are available now so there is very little a mans penis can't feel while wearing one. Learn how to open and put one on the partner and that will help. If you know a man about your age that is a virgin then it may work out better. Talk it over and let each other know what you want, if something hurts or feels good. If you need to-get a book and find the diff positions, the various body parts and what they are for and the best way to go at all of this so as to better please yourselves. Find out what may be your and his erogenous zones or places on your body as well as his. When you start just kissing, hugging,embracing one another you or he may find different places that will send you or give you a new feeling that makes you jump!! It is something you can both tell and you may know by an orgasm or vaginal wetness to an extreme.

If this will be your first forget about giving him head (taking his penis orally) and the same for him giving you oral sex. So many men want a woman to give them head and then blow all over their partner. If women could do that then the tables would turn. Other women may have a diff opinion but that is mine and I get as much as I want and I am choosy.

If you get a partner that attempts to drive his penis all the way to your spine then tell him to ease off. As first timer it will probably hurt and another thing to remember is most of the nerves that set you off ot flying and make you have multiple orgasms are at the entry or within the first few inches in your vagina. The same with a mans penis. There are touchy spots along the under side and some around the scrotum. By and large most of the touchy area of his penis is at the head and back to the foreskin and along the underside. Every man is different as are women. You must have some girlfriends, older sis, cousins that are sexually active. If so talk to them and see what they say. If they say this is wrong then there may come a day when you or they may regret their attitude. The male is messing with your reproductive organ!! If it is messed up in any way then you may NEVER be able to get pregnant and bear a child. That is another reason to not have sex while "Aunt Flo" is visiting you every month. You didn't learn to read ,write or drive a car in one day so take your time and go at this sex with a partner slow and easy. I have probably left out or forgotten a great many things but the other ladies and Jen can always fill in and give you good (hopefully) pointers. See U around, and good luck. Hope I was able to help in some small way.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

i think having sex is the most great experience ever. for my own experience, when i first did it, my boyfriend, who was a virgin as well, he treated me very sweet and soft. he touched me first to turn me on and make me lubricate, and then he penetrated me with his fingers to avoid the bleeding. then after he did that, he penetrated me with his penis, and yes, it hurts a little the first time ever he penetrates you, but at least the finger thing helps you to not to be so closed, so that at the moment of the penis penetration, you wont feel so much pain. just make sure that the guy you will do it with knows that you are a virgin, and to treat you good, remember, its just one time you have that experience, you dont want it to be a bad one :huh:

• Members
i think having sex is the most great experience ever.  for my own experience, when i first did it, my boyfriend, who was a virgin as well, he treated me very sweet and soft.  he touched me first to turn me on and make me lubricate, and then he penetrated me with his fingers to avoid the bleeding.  then after he did that, he penetrated me with his penis, and yes, it hurts a little the first time ever he penetrates you, but at least the finger thing helps you to not to be so closed, so that at the moment of the penis penetration, you wont feel so much pain.  just make sure that the guy you will do it with knows that you are a virgin, and to treat you good, remember, its just one time you have that experience, you dont want it to be a bad one  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is so much better when the first person you have sex with takes it slow and easy. Believe me some of the poundings I take now probably would have put me into a state of shock.You also need to be sure to experiment and find what kind of foreplay, positions, and games :P you like. That's half the fun of sex :lol:

• 2 months later...

Just a couple things to add.

First, if you masturbate before you have sex for the first time, it's not really going to hurt much (if at all). And I mean experimenting with dildos, etc. You can go at your own pace and work your way up in size.

Second, everyone here seems to be talking about guy on girl sex. Let's not rule out the tenderness and understanding that another girl can bring to a situation like this.

• Members
Just a couple things to add.

First, if you masturbate before you have sex for the first time, it's not really going to hurt much (if at all).  And I mean experimenting with dildos, etc.  You can go at your own pace and work your way up in size.

Second, everyone here seems to be talking about guy on girl sex.  Let's not rule out the tenderness and understanding that another girl can bring to a situation like this.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like sex

Only because I'm with the person I love (now) & its so much better then anyone else I'v been with. when you have a strong connection with someone like that it will be like 10x better, but since you're a virgin you'll find someone that will talk you into having sex, and then leave you.

So just expect the fist guy to leave you because virgins always get attached when they have sex (not all, but most) just letting you know, but if you do find soneone you love, and they take your flower then more power to you.

• 1 year later...