WenWitch

What's The Kinkiest Thing You've Done?

16 posts in this topic

Now that Tyger has opened the door to who's kinkier, I began to wonder what was the kinkiest or craziest love making thing each of you has done? Bare in mind that each person's idea of kinky or crazy will likely be different. We all know the saying, "What's vanilla to some may be more to others"

That being said, I'll start.

Some 12 years ago, myself and an ex- boyfriend had sex on mobile storage racks in the storage room of a Target store I once worked at. The storage racks were on floor tracks that allowed the racks to be rolled back and forth without tipping or tilting them. This way you could bring the racks closer together or further apart. Great for the eagle spread. It was one of those daring on a whim kind of things.Did it happened again? Nope, I felt we would have been pushing it. We were lucky not to get caught the first time. And the whole time we were "exploring", I couldn't get into it because I was more worried about being caught. I was completely out of my comfort zone. But nevertheless I think it was probably the craziest sexual thing I've done.

I have been to a few erotic festivals. I was collared once. I have been tied up and she had her way with me. I've had sex in a pool, on the beach, on a hotel balcony, and in a movie theater. I have gone to a fetish club. I'm sure there is more...

3 people like this

I like this topic. It brings back some great memories of my younger, wilder days.

Sadly, I have never been part of a threesome.

However, a buddy and I once got this big-boobed chick a little tipsy while playing Strip Poker.

We were drinking and flirting and eventually, we all wound up naked.

After the three of us moved to the bed, my buddy went to the bathroom.

I donned a condom and dove in to that warm, wet pussy.

My buddy came in and enjoyed the show.

He kissed her and played with & licked her swaying tits while I rammed my cock into her tight box.

After I came, she was done.

I guess she felt a little guilt and a little too much booze.

I felt bad for my friend, but the chick continued to come over and party after that night.

They were pretty much fuck buddies after that.

I wish I had continued to hang out there as well, but I wound up with a girlfriend who was a prude.

Why is youth wasted on the young?

1 person likes this

Gypsy do, that sounds like a great memory. I wouldn't call it tame. Rather I'd call it erotic. It reminds me of a time I was on a tropical beach with a woman years ago and we made sweet passionate love as the surf pounded around us. We were about knee deep in the water and she started on her knees with me in her mouth and progressed to me having her facing away from me as I filled her and fondled her body. It was one hot scene.

Erotica is great. I like the Harley story. That sounds like a great time. Don't know if it is kinky, but it is fun.

It was 30 yrs. ago, but remember like it was yesterday. I was married to my first husband, and we were out dancing with another couple. It was late so we decided to crash at their place. I went into the bedroom to change out of my dress. I was halfway out of it when my friends wife walked in. That night was the first time I met her. She walked up to me and started to undress me. Kissing my nipples then my mouth. She moved me to the bed and went down on me. It was soft and sensual. Like nothing I had ever felt before. Then her husband came in the room looking for us. He called to my husband. And the next thing I knew the four of us were in the bed. My male friend started to fuck me as I watched his wife suck my husbands cock. I was moved to my hands and knees so my friend could enter from behind. My husband knelt in front of me so I could have his cock in my mouth. My friends wife was under me licking and sucking my clit. That night was the most intense orgasms I have ever had.

7 people like this

Crazy Cat, that was an extremely erotic story. That is a delicious memory to have.

On 2/20/2017 at 2:50 PM, Crazy Cat said:

It was 30 yrs. ago, but remember like it was yesterday. I was married to my first husband, and we were out dancing with another couple. It was late so we decided to crash at their place. I went into the bedroom to change out of my dress. I was halfway out of it when my friends wife walked in. That night was the first time I met her. She walked up to me and started to undress me. Kissing my nipples then my mouth. She moved me to the bed and went down on me. It was soft and sensual. Like nothing I had ever felt before. Then her husband came in the room looking for us. He called to my husband. And the next thing I new the four of us were in the bed. My male friend started to fuck me as I watched his wife suck my husbands cock. I was moved to my hands and knees so my friend could enter from behind. My husband knelt in front of me so I could have his cock in my mouth. My friends wife was under me licking and sucking my clit. That night was the most intense orgasm I have every had.

wow would love this to happen for me and my wife!

On 2/20/2017 at 3:50 PM, Crazy Cat said:

It was 30 yrs. ago, but remember like it was yesterday. I was married to my first husband, and we were out dancing with another couple. It was late so we decided to crash at their place. I went into the bedroom to change out of my dress. I was halfway out of it when my friends wife walked in. That night was the first time I met her. She walked up to me and started to undress me. Kissing my nipples then my mouth. She moved me to the bed and went down on me. It was soft and sensual. Like nothing I had ever felt before. Then her husband came in the room looking for us. He called to my husband. And the next thing I knew the four of us were in the bed. My male friend started to fuck me as I watched his wife suck my husbands cock. I was moved to my hands and knees so my friend could enter from behind. My husband knelt in front of me so I could have his cock in my mouth. My friends wife was under me licking and sucking my clit. That night was the most intense orgasms I have every had.

Whoa! I'd love for something like this to happen! :P

1 person likes this

Hmm....well, I had an MFM encounter with my best friend and his wife. My wife and I are in latex and leather and we spent many a night in bed dressed head to toe in skin tight latex, licking, sucking, and fucking like mad! Oh, and I absolutely love it when my wife wants to dominate me. Sometimes it takes her a while to build up the nerve, but once she's past that she's a tiger. Finally, as some of you already know, I'm into male sounding, prostate play, and electrostimulation. Wow. I guess I'm kinkier than I thought! :D

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Gadget Geek said:

Hmm....well, I had an MFM encounter with my best friend and his wife. My wife and I are in latex and leather and we spent many a night in bed dressed head to toe in skin tight latex, licking, sucking, and fucking like mad! Oh, and I absolutely love it when my wife wants to dominate me. Sometimes it takes her a while to build up the nerve, but once she's past that she's a tiger. Finally, as some of you already know, I'm into male sounding, prostate play, and electrostimulation. Wow. I guess I'm kinkier than I thought! :D

I don't know what the full latex is, but sounds wonderfully kinky😜

10 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

I don't know what the full latex is, but sounds wonderfully kinky😜

I created a new image gallery called Latex, Rubber, and Leather. You wanted to know what full latex was. Now you know! :P

1 person likes this

Wow Gadget, that definitely raises the kinky bar. Looks hot. I don't know if I would like not having the sensation of feeling skin. Or is the compression and lack of contact the erotic point?

1 hour ago, Crazy Cat said:

Wow Gadget, that definitely raises the kinky bar. Looks hot. I don't know if I would like not having the sensation of feeling skin. Or is the compression and lack of contact the erotic point?

Believe it or not but you can feel quite a bit while wearing something like this. Also, the compression and feeling of latex and/or rubber against your skin *is* one of the biggest erotic factors.

1 person likes this

Years ago my husband and I had sex in an empty school bus and that made me feel like a teenager ☺