Official Community Forums Home

How To Pick

Hey guys! I've never in my life used a toy, but I am starting to open up to the thought. My question is, how do I pick what kind? In all of my sex life, I could only orgasm ONE way, one position. I always had to be on top, and grind my pelvis down (kind of hard). It's almost like my clitoris is hidden. I would like some help finding something that suits this little problem! ?

• Review Team

Hi steele First of all welcome to the forums its nice to see more young people joining in, there are a lot of people on here that will be happy to hopefully lead you to your goal, as far as your toy issue I cant really help other then say its going to be trial and error to find the toy that works best for you, please enjoy the forums and any other questions you have don't be afraid to ask as well as jump right in and join our conversations,

• Members

Welcome Steele. Wen's suggestions are good. You may also want to consider a bullet. It is one of the most versital vibes for play and orgasms. There are several very good clitoral vibes. I suggest reading the reviews. Price is always a consideration, just remember some of the less expensive vibes will have shorter life spans and not as strong vibration. Lelo is a good product line. A lot of it is trial and discovery to find the best vibe for you.