Official Community Forums Home

It's Going Good Then.....

Juniper

• Members

So, I'm starting to think I need to change tactics maybe.

I can fantasize and find ways to get myself stimulated but then right as I'm about to reach a build up it goes poof!!! Gone!! Then when I try to get back to that spot I can't. I've had a few toys that work they get to the build up and over it. I'm trying to get that just using fingers but I mean I kind of had that problem before I got the toys. So most the time I just end up going to sleep cause I'm frustrated. Should I just stick with toys and using my fingers like I normally do?

• Members

Relax. Give yourself time and space. Sometimes when we try to have an orgasm it is elusive. Focus on pleasure. Enjoy your touch and sensations. Be good to yourself. Stimulate other areas of your body. The orgasm is there and will be there for you when you allow yourself the experience of pleasure.

• Members

Juniper, the REAL sex organ is YOUR MIND sweetie...I agree with RC...relax..enjoy the good feelings it brings to just allow yourself to explore...sometimes it is the quality of the JOURNEY that brings us to great heights! It took me some time to find my best approach to an orgasm...and sometimes I think the journey keeps changing on me..LOL! Some women get off with using the heel of their hands just pressing over the clit rather than fingers...and add a vibrator or vibe bullet...ALWAYS gets me "happy"!!

• Like 2

• Members

Thank you Dance!!

Also I figured out what part of the problem is. I have a female friend who messages me over Kik. It's mostly innocent role play that is just characters and stuff like a story. Not the other kind of Role Play which I also like. Nope but 9 time out of ten... That's what happens. I get there and then bam a message! So... Now I give her an excuse.

• Members

Well Kik bring a new wrinkle in. Role play is great and great fun. I do this with a friend all the time. We message back and forth strokes and games most everyday. When you are worked up and close to the edge and want to tumble over,no would suggest you wait to respond until you reach your goal. It can be a wonderful experience playing and getting aroused with role play. As Dance said sex is really in the brain and if that gets interrupted then our orgasms can fly away on us. So staying focus can help a great deal. But otherwise enjoy the play. It can be awesome.