l8niter

Whats In Your Toy Box

There is a lot of cleaning to be done. You all may need more that Wheaties. I'm thinking some province will be in order...

CC I have lots of glass and metal that will need a good long polishing. Remember I will be inspecting to make sure you are doing it right. BR I have some special leather that needs attention. 

CC I think you might be right, I need a staff. I will have to set each of you in a special room to do the wok that is needed. I'm sure you would be most pleased. ??

• Like 2

Oh yes RC glass and metal are my province. 

Thank you sir for entrusting me to my very own room. I will work hard, and I am sure you will be pleased. 

• Like 1

CC, you are most welcome. I expect that you thoroughly inspect and polish each piece. Remember I will be looking on to make sure you are doing a good job. I expect you to show me just how good you polish and how much you can manipulate each piece until it shines and glistens. ????

• Like 2

I am dripping with anticipation...  I can only imagine what treasures the glass and metal room will behold.  

My desire to please you with my polishing it's great.  I do not want to disappoint you with my service.   I am sure corrections will need to be made. I am confident in my skills.  But you may desire a specific detail in my duties.

I am a sponge and thirst for knowledge.  Ready to learn new techniques of polishing at your feet.

• Like 1

Then I must see your technique so I may find the places where you may require correction. I am certain a you will do a pleasurable job. I am also sure that there are areas that could use perfecting. Stroke technique, pressure perfection, how to polish and wax will all need to be examined. I may need to be a bit hands on to make certain you learn correctly. After all the way you handle an object going it to life. I need to  certain that each item is in working order, so we may need to test them properly as they are cleaned.

• Like 2

Yes testing is in order. I learn best by repetition. So I feel my training may be a long process. I am sure you are a  patient teacher. 

I look forward to the art of manipulating each piece to its fullest potential . 

• Like 1

There will be much repetition. We will start with the first 20 pieces and make sure they are shiny. Each piece may take some time to do a proper job. The polishing, rubbing, and stroking will be full and long. Then to be certain we will have to repeat the process before bringing out the next 20 pieces. This may take several day to complete. 

• Like 1

Crazy cat- RC-------during all the cleaning you forgot about the pilot and I, left in a room alone..... .  Having some fun of our own.  

Haha when he's ready for us, lol, maybe we'll latch a collar on him!  

Hed be surprised! 

We can't have All the fun, or can we???!!!!     LOL ??????????????????let's repay the favor!!!!   Muahahahaaaaa.     

image.jpeg

Btw- pilot is a lady, RC, you're hands will be full. Literally.   Lol 

Oh I didn't forget about you and the pilot BR. I am hoping I can find my way to the BDSM wing. I plan on  being a voyeur in the corner. As RC  instructs you on the care of his leather items. I am sure things must be  stroked and conditioned to be in the best working order. Every buckle and lock must be checked. My mind has gone crazy wondering what pretties are in that room. Hmmm perhaps swings, benches, paddles oh my!... I am sure there are things that pinch, and things that sting. I am trembling with excitement at the possibility of new sights and sounds in the world of BDSM. 

I can't wait to see what is to be found in the room the pilot is taken.

• Like 1

Hmmm I just remembered  Girl Crush has horses. She is used to working with leather. Perhaps GC wants to join the party and fill out an application?

• Like 1

Cc! Hahahaha yes what would RC do with four of us?   Better bring a nurse!!!!!!    Oh lol that's a good one. Yes I've checked the buckles on everything. All systems go.  Your moaning in the next room has us ALL dripping. wondering what RC will do with us. 

The pilots with me. Lol.  Yes it's an exciting world, BDSM. But alas, I'm learning and it's a slow process. So much to learn. But I think the journey is fun and I won't turn back.  You'll love it I think.     Muah! Big kiss funny CC,  you make me smile.  ????????

• Like 1

Good idea a medical professional male or female......another application please!

• Like 1

I didn't forget. I just had to make sure the glass was cleaned well. BR, what are you doing to the pilot? You have her strapped over the bench ands flogger in your hand. You naughty girl. You have been taking notes I see. 

• Like 2

Well, does a vet tech  qualify?  I know CPR, he may need mouth to mouth.... Or.... Maybe LIPS to mouth.!  I'm just saying....lol 

Can you help hold him down CC?  ??????????????

Bring a first aid kit !  PLENTY of liquids.... And beverages!  I'm so naughty,  we can just all line up on our knees and he'd have a open leg buffet!   Oooohhhhh! Spank me!  :D .     

RC. ------- big silly grin. Ya caught me..

i uh...... Well....   I don't know what CAME over me, I couldn't resist.......

was just warming up the leather.... Hahahahaaaaaaaaaa...  

Just a bit of edging....would you like to take over?  

Yes, lots of fun with the pilot, she won't fly right for days giggle.  

If I have been naughty,  please tell me what my delightful punishment will be!   Handing you my leash.... ????????????????????

Cc!  I found a swing!   Wheeeeeeeeee!  Lol, hurry, cum look!   

6 hours ago, Gadget Geek said:

I got a new toy....the one with the ring. All I need now is one very naughty nurse. Anyone want to volunteer?

5931bc3dbf11b_FullSizeRender2.jpg.d0afec98054a54ad54c35a439329770f.jpg

That hurts me just thinking about where it goes Gadget. But you say it is pleasurable...My mamma raised me to be a very helpful lady. I think helping you with this would be enlightening. ?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gadget Geek said:

I know they look huge in the pic, but they're actually not that big at all. Also, believe me when I say It doesn't hurt. Some lube and a gentle hand is all it takes. The experience, when done properly, is intensely erotic! :P

Well then I think I could help you out. I believe I could learn something......never to old to learn ?

• Like 2

Awwww...Last page of this wonderful, fascinating story of all of these hot maids working so hard. What a bummer. But it's been terrific reading thru it all.

• Thanks 1