Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Jumping Back In

bbarney

• Review Team

Those who know me may have seen me active two years ago, and since then I have kind of gone off the radar. I checked in to the forums from time to time, but otherwise I was busy and didn't have enough time to really sit down and enjoy myself. Of course, I had free time, but most of that time was spent just decompressing while playing video games instead of getting to enjoy myself on the forums. So hopefully now that things have settled down, I will have more time to really enjoy myself on the forums instead.

What's important about the last two years? Well in 2013 I finished my UG degree in creative writing, and then I jumped straight into the MFA program for creative writing. That took a lot more of my writing energy than I really expected it to. I did earn my MFA of course, but I haven't really been putting myself into writing unless it is academics, so hopefully I can find some of that passion here again.

I also finally moved into my own place with my girlfriend (the same one) which has given me a lot more space to express myself sexually versus the very conservative home of my parents that I was living in.

In that time I have learned a lot about myself though. My girlfriend and I had numerous fights about any kind of sexting. I love dirty talk and the tease. She hates it. It hasn't improved much in that time, though she is somewhat more reluctant (in very rare occasions, and only for one or two texts). I did learn something about myself though because of it. I am not sure how many men share this, but I love it when my fantasy is a turn on for someone else, namely women. I love it even more if they tell me that it is making them wet. I suspect that many men enjoy this, but I would almost rather prefer knowing that my fantasy is making the woman wet than actually acting on the fantasy itself.

While I don't think I will really have the opportunity to share this with my girlfriend in the near future, I am hoping that instead of expending that energy, and ultimately leading the two of us into confrontation, I can bring that energy back here and just enjoy myself again.

So hopefully you will be seeing more of me on the forums, and (also hopefully) I will be getting back into reviews once again. I have neglected the toys for too long, and hope to jump back in with them feet first. :)

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Just wondering if all guys like when woman talk dirty to them especially if they like the guy even if it's a compliment. I was so unsure to say anything to a hot dancer. So I didn't so afraid he'd think I was a weird stocker. I'm married and my first strip club that I enjoyed....too much. So I hope you and your girlfriend are doing ok.  Mabye your girlfriend is shy and doesn't want to open up to you about her desires. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/1/2017 at 1:29 AM, H. Housewife said:

Just wondering if all guys like when woman talk dirty to them especially if they like the guy even if it's a compliment. I was so unsure to say anything to a hot dancer. So I didn't so afraid he'd think I was a weird stocker. I'm married and my first strip club that I enjoyed....too much. So I hope you and your girlfriend are doing ok.  Mabye your girlfriend is shy and doesn't want to open up to you about her desires. 

I would post this in a different forum to get better responses. :) Like Ask A Sexpert or in Relationships.

• 1 month later...