Official Community Forums Home

For The Men: Signs That You Are Bad In Bed And Don't Know It!

• Members

Wanted to share some good common sense information that you may (or may not) know about pleasing a woman in bed that I think are important:

-SKIPPING FOREPLAY: Most of us NEED foreplay in order to reach orgasm. You can't just come home from work and stick your penis in us without helping us WARM up a bit!! We do not turn on and off like a light switch although that might be a fantasy of yours...LOL.

-DON'T GO DOWN ON HER: I learned that about 25-30% of women cannot orgasm without this wonderful interplay so....eat away boys!!! Please!!!

-DON'T TOUCH HER AFTER SEX: Some guys will roll over and end the act with "I'm hot baby" and not touch her the rest of the night. Women want to continue touching, caressing, spooning, etc. because it is an important extension of the sex act and solidifies intimacy with that special person.

-AFRAID OF DOING SOMETHING WRONG SO YOU DON'T TRY NEW THINGS: Guys, throw all those fears and insecurities out the window and give into the passion. The passion will guide you naturally to what is right for you both....

-BASING HER PLEASURE ON YOUR PERFORMANCE: this is just going to make us feel pressured to have an orgasm...and lead us women to "fake it." Ask her what she wants from you during sex!! (A confident man asks for directions!)

SEX ON!!!! :D;)B)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Thank you "Peach" and "TTPW"!!! Hope others will find it helpful..or at least entertaining! :P

• Members

Well said Dance... I think one thing that many people forget is that for play can begin not only hours but days before. Be playful, sexy and affectionate. There is nothing like getting the stone running for extended periods of time then have explosive sex when put in gear.

• Members

Great article!!! you have some great common sense!!! And your right , most women like to be ate and then get their pussies rammed hard with a thick cock!!! Right ??? and if you wear them out good enough the will fall asleep on us!!! LOL

• Members

Wen..that's funny. I suppose I could talk to a Hallmark Cards salesperson and proposition him....gee THAT sounded rather sexy, didn't it ;):D

• Like 2

• Members

Hi Bigcock...haven't talked with you in awhile..Thanks for agreeing with me!

• Review Team

Well for me I really don't see the point in just climbing on and going to town, when I see a beautiful woman ( WenWitch ) naked in front of me I want to hold her, caress her, touch her, kiss her, and taste her drinking in every drop of her beauty that I can, making her wet and plump before laying her down taking her foot lifting it in the air and slowly running my tongue from her ankle around to the back of her calf while softly caressing her leg with my hands pausing to give a soft suttle sensual kiss as I go sliding my tongue further down her thigh reaching her wet juicy plump clit slowly licking all around it not touching it then giving it a soft tender kiss with a slight nibble before working my way up and down her other leg reaching her soaking wet rock hard clit slowly sucking it into my mouth flicking my tongue over the top of it as I softly suck it in slowly sliding my finger inside her finding her g=spot rubbing it bringing her to a full spot shot squirting in my mouth hearing her beg me to fuck her now slowly climbing up between her thighs and slowly sliding my long rock hard hot throbbing cock deep inside her hearing her cry out with every wonderful hot orgasum soaking my hard cock and balls with her love juices causing me to shoot a huge lode deep inside her making her scream in extacee :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members

L8niter, THAT was the LONGEST non-stop "here-is-how-I-like-to-pleasure-and-fuck-my-special-woman" sentence I have EVER had the pleasure to read!!!!!!! LMAO

THANK YOU!! You are QUITE the guy for the job!!! And she is very lucky to have you!!!!!!

Keep UP the good work!!!!! (pun intended)

:P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I wonder if anyone thinks that a man's personality can be a huge turn off during sex. What I value the most is an open mind and unconditional acceptance. The best sex partners I've had understood my sexual preferences and didn't criticize/lecture or dictate me. When a man or a woman makes a rude comment about my sexuality, it's hard for me to let go with them. For instance, calling me a prude or sexually messed up isn't going to make me want to get naked with you. The partners that I was the most attracted to saw me as sexually open and fun. :) sex is all about making your partner feel good.

• Like 3

• 7 years later...
  • Members

I dont know anyone that could say it any better.😘

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 9/8/2015 at 2:02 PM, Danceinthesheets said:

I learned that about 25-30% of women cannot orgasm without this wonderful interplay so....eat away boys!!! Please!!!

And MOST importantly.....  Guys please take note!!

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/8/2015 at 11:02 AM, Danceinthesheets said:

Wanted to share some good common sense information that you may (or may not) know about pleasing a woman in bed that I think are important:

-SKIPPING FOREPLAY: Most of us NEED foreplay in order to reach orgasm. You can't just come home from work and stick your penis in us without helping us WARM up a bit!! We do not turn on and off like a light switch although that might be a fantasy of yours...LOL.

-DON'T GO DOWN ON HER: I learned that about 25-30% of women cannot orgasm without this wonderful interplay so....eat away boys!!! Please!!!

-DON'T TOUCH HER AFTER SEX: Some guys will roll over and end the act with "I'm hot baby" and not touch her the rest of the night. Women want to continue touching, caressing, spooning, etc. because it is an important extension of the sex act and solidifies intimacy with that special person.

-AFRAID OF DOING SOMETHING WRONG SO YOU DON'T TRY NEW THINGS: Guys, throw all those fears and insecurities out the window and give into the passion. The passion will guide you naturally to what is right for you both....

-BASING HER PLEASURE ON YOUR PERFORMANCE: this is just going to make us feel pressured to have an orgasm...and lead us women to "fake it." Ask her what she wants from you during sex!! (A confident man asks for directions!)

SEX ON!!!! :D;)B)

This lady is spot on! I totally agree with all of her advice! 💦💦

• Like 1

• Members
28 minutes ago, Mr. Mike said:

This lady is spot on! I totally agree with all of her advice! 💦💦

I agree whole heartedly! As Mike said spot on!🌞

• Like 1

• Members
42 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I agree whole heartedly! As Mike said spot on!🌞

Tyvm Lonely 😘