luv2eatthepeach2

Two For Tuesday

Wow Peach, looks like more than fireworks exploded today! Fabulous pic.:P

• Like 2

Wow! PEACH!  Fantastic! :D:kiss:

Cc- I was going to say the fireworks show has started early!  

Happy 4th indeed! Thanks PEACH! 

• Like 2

Thanks for the "SEXY" comment Peach!

• Like 1

I couldn't ad a pic but I can add that I had an explosive orgasm... For two hours with this new toy. ( we vibe Sync is generic junk btw). So here's my new toy, remote pen and I control it with my phone. 8 functions... !!!!!  Set it to a pattern and  hang on. Best part.... Easier than we vibe and Cheaper. Far better product. 

We vibe says they're having trouble with anyone weighing over 100 lbs, the we vibe will not work. Yet they won't tell ya until you e bought it. This came from the company representative. They won't publically admit it. 

So if you get a chance and have a smart phone, wow... I feel weak, one ,right after the other for 2 hours... I can't feel my legs! This is great!  Here's my new toys, I have no idea what day it is.... Again... Lol oh right. Tuesday 

CC-very nice pics! Yes I agree with PEACH, very sexy! :D 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Look mum, no hands haha  

is there ;)anyone here to help me up? 

• Like 1

Big Rack your new toy sounds interesting. Thanks for the info on the Vibe. It is a costly toy to not work well.

• Like 1

Good morning PEACH- you got yourself a Deal !

I still feel wobbley ! Can help you up alright and down. Lmao. Such a gentleman peach. Muah! Good morning. Thanks... People kept stepping over me. 

That is one wicked vibe. Try walking with it! Omg!  It's really hard to do....I tried to eat dinner with the vibe going.... I didn't eat much! Hahaha  wait what was the question? I can't think... The vibe is calling to me" I have a full charge" 

maybe I'll just skip breakfast today hahaha!!!!   It's an addicting wicked fun toy.  

Oh peach? Are ya up yet? Giggle 

:D:P have a great day. !  

2 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

Big Rack your new toy sounds interesting. Thanks for the info on the Vibe. It is a costly toy to not work well.

yes the we vibe has one motor on the clit area that's it... It's much smaller, weaker cost of $200.00

the French one I posted a pic of, more powerful than most vibes I have..it has two motors in it instead of one like the we vibe-The phone app is much easier to use as well. I should buy two! In case ones charging. 

Oh, wow!  Instead of wet panties, I had a wet recliner lol! 

I picture myself self wearing this to functions I dislike... And I won't be faking that smile I have !  :D:D:D:D

I think that's the longest I've been quiet in my entire life!!!  Eyes half closed.. Omg...

this is the perfect toy for two hours of sheer enjoyment. Or.... Two hours of lovely edging... It's amazing what this thing does! 

I think the cost was $ 159.00 they called it the Cadillac Vibe. It's larger and covers more of the area that drives us girls wild!

Today I'll use  it on my treadmill, see how long I can stand up and hang on... It's called extreme vibing!  Oh if you walk it intensifies !!! 

Watch me fall down and be stuck to the wall Hahahaha but I'm doing it anyway! LMFAO at least my chair will be dry! Ha! 

Gooooooooood Morning! 

• Like 1

Nice pic CC and peach here's mine :) 

the pink one is a vibrating glass one! Can't wait for playtime! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Oh BR your new vibrating glass toy looks so purrrfect. Please let me know how you like it. 

• Like 1

Sure will cc. Maybe I'll have a Sunday Funday shot when I do! Has two motors , found it at love honey shop. They said it just came out. Very powerful motors and my fave....BATTERIES not required.! :D have a good weiner Wednesday ... Hey wait... Where's the wieners ? Is everyone on vacation ? Lol  

• Like 1

Yep vacation, or they are more fortunate than us, and are getting lucky with their spouses.  LOL

9 hours ago, luv2eatthepeach2 said:

Hoping to see some of the lovely ladies post here 2day. 🙄

Very nice to see you Peach. In all your SEXINESS. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, luv2eatthepeach2 said:

Thank you CC, but am i going to get to see your sexiness? 

I will post tomorrow Peach.......oh no tomorrow is Weiner Wednesday guess I won't. Lol

• Like 1