Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Edit

Kama

• Members
On 9/27/2015 at 6:38 PM, luv2eatthepeach2 said:

If you're asking for peoples opinions, I would say do whatever YOU feel is right to you, for YOU. If you want to have a fling, do it. Don't worry about what others think, or say about you.

• Like 2

• Members

I've been called fun killer or other things like that because on the weekends I normally had to get up about 6am. A prude is very close as well. The only I told them was sorry I had a work ethic and liked to be able to wake up in the mornings to actually be able to do my job.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/11/2015 at 8:05 AM, WenWitch said:

I've been called a tease and prude by men and a slut, whore, cunt, and bitch by women in the past. The men didn't think I put out enough to satisfy their needs and the women who were interested in those men (but the men weren't into them) always acted bitchy and negative towards me whether or not I ever met them. None of which I felt I deserved

• Like 3

• Members
On 10/17/2015 at 5:21 PM, luv2eatthepeach2 said:

Good for you Kama. It's nice to get treated nicely, and have fun once in a while, isn't it?

And who cares what other people think? Forget about it. Enjoy your life, and do what makes you happy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

ive never been called those names but ive been called a few choice names lololol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/24/2015 at 9:17 PM, WenWitch said:

I've also been in situations where others thought there was something wrong with me when I went 4 years without dating, sex, nothing. I was called everything from freak to dike (usually by the guys I turned down) to little miss goody two shoes. After breaking up with my girlfriend I just wasn't interested in anything that would involve sex with or without a relationship. I needed time for myself. Sometimes after breaking up with someone that's what you need. Time for yourself. You're less likely to make the same mistakes than you would if you immediately jump in bed with the next person you think is cute

• Members

Sometimes Kama, we just need that "cool down" period to get back into the swing of things. Like a nice deep sleep after a relaxing massage. Then we're all refresh and bright eyed the next day, ready to take on the dating world. lolol

Well said. Recharging your batteries so to speak. ;)

• Like 1

• Review Team

I guess all I would say to all those people is that what you do, how you do it and with whom it is done with should be of no concern to them because its a part of your life that is really none of there business

• Like 1

• Members
On 11/15/2015 at 10:49 AM, l8niter said:

I guess all I would say to all those people is that what you do, how you do it and with whom it is done with should be of no concern to them because its a part of your life that is really none of there business

Not to my face. LOL I've been called other choice names when I have cut things off with someone, but I think we all have most likely.

I think these names are pretty rude. It's a personal preference as to when you become intimate with someone, and it may not be what others perceive as an "appropriate" time, but it's not their body that they're making the decision with. You do what you feel is right, when you feel is right. To hell with what others think!

• Like 2

• Members

I concur Tyger.

• Like 1

• Members

Not to my face. LOL I've been called other choice names when I have cut things off with someone, but I think we all have most likely.

I think these names are pretty rude. It's a personal preference as to when you become intimate with someone, and it may not be what others perceive as an "appropriate" time, but it's not their body that they're making the decision with. You do what you feel is right, when you feel is right. To hell with what others think!

Now how do you get over with what others think? :P

Now how do you get over with what others think? :P

You have to work at it. It took me years to do so.

But, what made it clear for me, is that I thought that there's no one person in my life that thinks exactly as I do. I want to be as happy as I can be. Not worrying about what others think is really weight lifting. It really does make you happier.

You have to realize that, no matter what you do, or what others say, you never truly know what people are honestly thinking. And, whether you know or not, does it REALLY affect your life on a grand scale? Probably not.

• Like 1

• Members

You have to work at it. It took me years to do so.

But, what made it clear for me, is that I thought that there's no one person in my life that thinks exactly as I do. I want to be as happy as I can be. Not worrying about what others think is really weight lifting. It really does make you happier.

You have to realize that, no matter what you do, or what others say, you never truly know what people are honestly thinking. And, whether you know or not, does it REALLY affect your life on a grand scale? Probably not.

I've had people tell me straight out what they think of me and lecture me on how I need to change. in my experience, I have found other people's opinions and advice unfounded, but there are some good ones out there though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think that people that resort to name calling because they don't get what they want are extremely immature, and you've made the right choice by not sleeping with them.

Everyone's sexual timing, preferences, desires, and levels are their own. NOBODY should tell you what they think you should do with your body sexually. Ever. Suggestions, sure. Tips and hints, those can be helpful. However, if what they say makes you feel as though they're trying to manipulate you into doing something you really don't want to do, or are hesitant to do it, then THEY are the ones that have the issues, not you!

My second ex-husband tried the name calling with me. I cut him off when he got going. I NEVER thought he'd personally insult me. I told him that I can be the biggest bitch on the planet to him, and that's ok. However, him insulting me will NOT be tolerated. And, if anything, he WILL respect me as the mother of one of his children. There was NO tolerance for that, and he knows it. He was lashing out at me because he was hearing things (concerns my daughter kept bringing home) that he didn't like. So, like a child, he insults me with foul names. Um, hell no.

It's perfectly OK to stand up for yourself, whether you're male or female. I'm seeing more and more disrespect, especially in the younger people, and it's infuriating!

• Like 1

• Members

I think that people that resort to name calling because they don't get what they want are extremely immature, and you've made the right choice by not sleeping with them.

Everyone's sexual timing, preferences, desires, and levels are their own. NOBODY should tell you what they think you should do with your body sexually. Ever. Suggestions, sure. Tips and hints, those can be helpful. However, if what they say makes you feel as though they're trying to manipulate you into doing something you really don't want to do, or are hesitant to do it, then THEY are the ones that have the issues, not you!

My second ex-husband tried the name calling with me. I cut him off when he got going. I NEVER thought he'd personally insult me. I told him that I can be the biggest bitch on the planet to him, and that's ok. However, him insulting me will NOT be tolerated. And, if anything, he WILL respect me as the mother of one of his children. There was NO tolerance for that, and he knows it. He was lashing out at me because he was hearing things (concerns my daughter kept bringing home) that he didn't like. So, like a child, he insults me with foul names. Um, hell no.

It's perfectly OK to stand up for yourself, whether you're male or female. I'm seeing more and more disrespect, especially in the younger people, and it's infuriating!

You are so funny, Tyger (I mean that in a good way). Sorry you went through that with your ex.

Yes, 30-somethings are the new 21! Or, so it seems. Good manners are a lost art, ha.