Official Community Forums Home

Too Young To Know

deborah126

• Members

I vividly remember my first, second and third orgasm. All extremely intense and uncontrollable. I was 14 and my bf and I never had sex, never petted. This was all a result of kissing .. a lot of necking. I was aware of his hardness but never touched him. When this 'thing' happened I had no clue what it was. I just knew it was something I had no control over and it frightened me. The last time I felt it coming on I pushed him away. It was simply too much, I didn't understand it and was not mature enough to handle it. Fastforward to becoming sexually active...years of frustration. I almost get there and then bam..it's gone. I am convinced it is a result of the experiences of my innocent youth. I think never having had an orgasm would be easier than knowing how incredible it is and not being able to get there again.

I have tried the many suggestions seen here and other places. Zip.

I am open to whatever you have to offer on this.

I

• Like 3

• Members

Relax and be in the moment. Don't drag what was into what is. Take your time. As the saying goes, "..it's not about the destination, it's about the journey". Learn to give yourself pleasure so you can guide your lover to give you pleasure. If you don't know what works for you, no matter how skilled he is, he won't either. Sex isn't solely about the orgasm, it's mostly about the sharing and enjoyment that it brings. The orgasm is the cherry on top of the sundae. Learn to enjoy everything about it, and you'll get the cherry on your sundae every time.

M&D

• Like 3

• Review Team

very well said M just don't rush it take your time ,enjoy the sensations

• Like 2

• Members

Relax and be in the moment. Don't drag what was into what is. Take your time. As the saying goes, "..it's not about the destination, it's about the journey". Learn to give yourself pleasure so you can guide your lover to give you pleasure. If you don't know what works for you, no matter how skilled he is, he won't either. Sex isn't solely about the orgasm, it's mostly about the sharing and enjoyment that it brings. The orgasm is the cherry on top of the sundae. Learn to enjoy everything about it, and you'll get the cherry on your sundae every time.

M&D

I do enjoy it very much and I do savor those special moments. It still is frustrating in the end. For me masturbation is way not even close to the real thing. I know what works, it just doesn't happen. to be fair I'd say sometimes maybe a micro orgasm. Certainly nothing close to what I remember....and I do remember it clearly. I've never talked about it till now. Thanks for responding. Appreciate all input for sure.

• Like 1

• Members

I vividly remember my first, second and third orgasm. All extremely intense and uncontrollable. I was 14 and my bf and I never had sex, never petted. This was all a result of kissing .. a lot of necking. I was aware of his hardness but never touched him. When this 'thing' happened I had no clue what it was. I just knew it was something I had no control over and it frightened me. The last time I felt it coming on I pushed him away. It was simply too much, I didn't understand it and was not mature enough to handle it. Fast forward to becoming sexually active...years of frustration. I almost get there and then bam..it's gone. I am convinced it is a result of the experiences of my innocent youth. I think never having had an orgasm would be easier than knowing how incredible it is and not being able to get there again.

I

Wow Deborah your story reminds me in bits that are fond memories of my own. My journey of sexual fun has been rocky. Think a thousand miles of bad road fraught with danger and washed out bridges extremely steep grades blown tires and over heated engines.

My first French kiss was simply amazing and earth shattering for me. My then new girlfriend and I were on our first date. We were waiting for the bus while sitting closely next to each other. Basically it was pillow talk like the conversation 2 people who've just had wonderful sex have during the after glow. ​Chronologically I was older than she was but at the time I didn't know Jack shit about girls or love or any of it. Kathi was the first gal I ever Frenched. I owned up to her I'd never tongue kissed a girl and would she show me how to do it and for the next 5 minutes or so kissing her was simply exquisite!!! More over from the moment her tongue lashed out to meet my tongue it was the dance of Hot Young Love/Lust! In our national anthem are the words :kiss: *rockets red glare bombs bursting in air* :kiss: and that's my memory of that night. My gums teeth and tongue tingled for another 5 minutes and my insides were simply awash after our embrace ended. In the 40+ years since that night I have measured every Hot Kiss against the one that night.

Since that night around spring of 1970 Frenching is a major turn on for me and an absolute GOTTA HAVE. Also love when a gal licks all over my ears. Drives me bonkers in a good way. :kiss:

Two other roads to the perfect Big O I have achieved reside in the realm of anal sex. The perfect precursor to anal is having your lover *rim your anus*. Now calm down please... :o Say 20 years ago anal sex was a subject no one dared discuss let alone engage in. But (npi) proper preparation like a very sexy shower with your sweetie sharing mutual enema fun ie giving each other enemas to do the scrub a dub dub the insides as well as the outsides is all that is needed. If this is an unknown area of love making for you there are some ladies on the web you should checkout. One is DoctorDoe. She is a sweet lady (very cute) who gave these websites tho I never got around to checking them out. [When I am horny I bounce around the web like a wildcat. I KNOW what I like sexually when anal is in play and have 20-25 years experience. I am also a guy who is mostly hetero tho I have dabbled for the other team so to speak.] Here are the sites I mentioned earlier:

These are Doctor Doe's favorites:

sexinfo101.com

scarleteen.com

bedsider.org

sexetc.org

sexarchive.info

channel4embarrassingillnesses.com

beautifulagony.com

fetlife.com

ohjoysextoy.com

Several other anal sites I hit from time to time are:

enematube.net

enema-sex.net

Zity.biz Zity.biz should be a real EYE OPENER for you and anyone else here who takes a look see. Erotic stories that will burn eggs, not just fry them!! Guaranteed to make a sleeping cock rock hard or a Sahara dry pussy drool and pant!

There are a couple of ladies I spent an hour or so with their vids. The older gal (who I really like 4 her perky humor) is an author. These are 2 of the smartest and funniest lesbians I've ever heard of to date. Unfortunately I can't member her name. She is 70 it she's a day. Her partner is 40ish and rather quiet. The grey haired I gal I like is is quite the extrovert and a laugh a minute! They do sexual advice for everyone. I write down stuff (so I won't forget) but in my notes I can't find these 2. If you remember the old Doctor Ruth of 20+years back this gal is similar only BETTER!!!!!!!!

There is also bethtyler.com and enursecarrie.com . Enursecarrie is someone I would LOVE to spend 24 hours with. She is a real bonifide RN who just happens to specialize in anal fun and enema times.

If you seek more anal experiences checkout the everything anal forums here at TT. I have some tips over there. My last tip would be the final rinse after successful douching with enema gear is 2 drops of Peppermint oil to a 2 quart bag will make your backdoor taste like a Christmas candy cane. The peppermint oil I speak of should be acquired in an organic grocery in their foo foo department. Foo foo is what I call cologne and perfumes :kiss: of which I love. A drop or 2 of Musk Vanilla or Patchouli (depending on how old your bf is and is he old school normal or a Bob Marley fan) should have him sporting a solid rod of fun aimed at you Deborah...

Sheesh it took me about 90 minutes to put that out there. :blink:

• Members

One more site to add. It's a real jim Dandy too: The-Clitoris.com

I stumbled into this place around 10 years ago possibly even further back. It is a Ladies site FOR the ladies of this planet so reluctantly I have remained an infrequent visitor mainly due to how I was raised to be respectful.

When I am feeling frisky and anal erotic I like to read the early masturbation stories. They're difficult to find as this site is Humongously HUGE. Butt (pi!) it is indeed worth it. You very well may pickup some new masturbation techniques.

Good Luck in your search for sexual gratification young lady.

• Members

Never say never Deborah... However, anal is at it's best when you find "the one". Part of sharing. But if it's something you just don't want or desire, that's okay too. One thing that age has taught us is that you need to be open to experiences. Never know when you might find something special.

M&D

• Like 1

• Members

Deborah, if you know what is good for you then follow that. Be open to explore and find new things at the same time. It is important to have a partner you trust and is giving as you explore your sexual self. There are so many side to sex that you could spend a lifetime finding new pleasures and experiences. If you become uncomfortable with something the. Stop and do or try something different. I know my own journey has lead me down paths I never expected. When we can become pleasure focused the doors open to expanded sensations. Allow the energy to be positive. Orgasms will come or not, the main focus is pleasure. The. Of course there are multiple types of orgasms from genital to whole body. The more open to positive energy and pleasure the better chance of experiencing the type of orgasm you wish.

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Members
On 10/9/2015 at 8:56 AM, deborah126 said:

I vividly remember my first, second and third orgasm. All extremely intense and uncontrollable. I was 14 and my bf and I never had sex, never petted. This was all a result of kissing .. a lot of necking. I was aware of his hardness but never touched him. When this 'thing' happened I had no clue what it was. I just knew it was something I had no control over and it frightened me. The last time I felt it coming on I pushed him away. It was simply too much, I didn't understand it and was not mature enough to handle it. Fastforward to becoming sexually active...years of frustration. I almost get there and then bam..it's gone. I am convinced it is a result of the experiences of my innocent youth. I think never having had an orgasm would be easier than knowing how incredible it is and not being able to get there again.

I

My husband and I would be more than happy to show you how to have some of the best squirting orgasms of your life one after another till you have cum so much you can't believe it PM us Deborah126 Mandy and Dewey C