Official Community Forums Home

Cyber Sex

michelleddd

• Members

Phone sex, video chat sex...... have you ever? Will it do in a pinch?

My experience is not everyone is gifted at phone sex, and to me when it was good it was pretty darn good, I have one friend in particular that excels at it. Cam to cam can be hot, I used to get 'road shows' when my fiancé traveled for work. HOT!!

• Like 1

• Members

I can do pretty well at sex chat. I have done this for a while with a friend. It gets really hot.

• Like 2

• Review Team

sexting gets wen real hot and when I video chat with her it real steamy playing together on screen

• Like 1

I really am not that great at phone sex. I have no idea. I'm a talker. LOL I can sext a bit. The only time I'm verbally good with sex talk is in person.

• Like 2

• Review Team

Tyger I used to have the same problem so I tried phone sex while looking at a picture of my girl and it got easier and to the point I didn't need the picture anymore :) :) :) :) :)

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 11/27/2015 at 7:20 AM, michelleddd said:

Phone sex, video chat sex...... have you ever? Will it do in a pinch?

My experience is not everyone is gifted at phone sex, and to me when it was good it was pretty darn good, I have one friend in particular that excels at it. Cam to cam can be hot, I used to get 'road shows' when my fiancé traveled for work. HOT!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I tried phone sex a couple times but it didn't really do it for me.  I have a friend I text with which can be kind of fun, and also did a couple cam to cam with old BF  - very hot! - I also like to do the old school "cyber sex" in chat rooms, lol kinda lame but can be great fun. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I am horrible at phone sex, horrible lol.  I used to sext decently, but not lately lol, same with video chat.  If I had to do one of the three I much prefer video chat.

• Like 1