Official Community Forums Home

During Oral

deborah126

• Members

I don't know if anyone else experiences this or not. Almost as soon as he starts my brain goes to mush. I get so lost in it I can barely speak. I know it is incredible and I can't stay in the here and now enough to communicate. Is this typical?

• Review Team

Deborah sounds like your S.O. works at pleasing you and enjoys it as well your turning to mush shows that hes attentive to your pleasure spots , My girl (wenwitch) is the same way when I start going down on her she cant speak she just moans with excitement and extasey , just lay back and enjoy :) :) :) :) :)

• Like 1

• Members

Deborah sounds like your S.O. works at pleasing you and enjoys it as well your turning to mush shows that hes attentive to your pleasure spots , My girl (wenwitch) is the same way when I start going down on her she cant speak she just moans with excitement and extasey , just lay back and enjoy :) :) :) :) :)

thanks for the comment...I couldn't communicate if I needed to! it feels like i have lost some control of me, that is something i don't give up easlily.

• Like 1