Official Community Forums Home

Penetration Vs Oral

deborah126

• Members

how do you explain to a man without ouching them that oral .. for me .. is superior to penetration? The question was posed to me recently "isn't my dick enough?" I wanted to say 'no, no it isn't.' I just said it is a different kind of pleasure. If I don't get oral I am left very frustrated and a bit grumpy. I am always happy to give a healthy bj. Am I being unreasonable?

• Like 1

• Members

I think he needs to read some facts about the percentage of females needing clitoral stimulation vs. orgasm from penetration alone.

It's anatomy pure and simple. Besides, to me there's nothing like a hard cock AFTER an oral orgasm........ omg

And I have gspot O's and still want all the kinds I can get! ;)

• Like 2

• Members

I think he needs to read some facts about the percentage of females needing clitoral stimulation vs. orgasm from penetration alone.

It's anatomy pure and simple. Besides, to me there's nothing like a hard cock AFTER an oral orgasm........ omg

And I have gspot O's and still want all the kinds I can get! ;)

thank you! I've told him this..guess I should show him :/ and yes, after is IT

• Like 1

• Members

A couple questions......... How old is he? Are you a new couple? Is he a good lover otherwise? Does he hate giving oral? Do you give oral?

And good for you for trying to explain things to him so it's good for both of you!!

• Like 1

• Members

People are different my wife like penetration over oral, but I do go down on her some times and have after coming in her. She did not know she would like it that much, but she did. :)

• Review Team

Wen likes it either way however I've noticed that she will have bigger and stronger orgasums during penetration after oral.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...