Official Community Forums Home

Re Toys During Sex

• Members

I am not a beginner per se...never used toys during sex till recently and never again. When you've got a hot, living, breathing man with you why need toys? He was giving me incredible oral and decided to use a vibe...it undid me. lost it, made him stop...it was awful. He was trying for the g spot to go along with his oral feast. what a disappointment that was. He was like "What?" I had no answer other than it wasn't working well at all. Those damned things will stay in the box for my own use from now on. it was that bad. I know everyone is different, we tried and it was a fail. I was so teetering on the edge and then it was like omg STOPPPP. Anyone else know what I am talking about, or am I the crazy one?

• Like 1

I am not a beginner per se...never used toys during sex till recently and never again. When you've got a hot, living, breathing man with you why need toys? He was giving me incredible oral and decided to use a vibe...it undid me. lost it, made him stop...it was awful. He was trying for the g spot to go along with his oral feast. what a disappointment that was. He was like "What?" I had no answer other than it wasn't working well at all. Those damned things will stay in the box for my own use from now on. it was that bad. I know everyone is different, we tried and it was a fail. I was so teetering on the edge and then it was like omg STOPPPP. Anyone else know what I am talking about, or am I the crazy one?

This is actually a very common mistake.

Whether you have a partner or not, you never "need" sex toys. True story. Sex toys are an ENHANCEMENT in the bedroom. Never a replacement for your partner. If you're solo, they can help you orgasm faster than solo play.

If he surprised you with the use of the vibe, that was an obvious mistake. He should've discussed it with you, or at least mentioned it before he used it on you.

Have you ever had a g-spot orgasm? The beginnings of one can feel wierd, almost like you're going to pee yourself. It can almost be unpleasant, but not quite. It gets better with time and practice.

The key is lots of clit stimulation to go with the g-spot stimulation. Some people can cum easier if they use a toy for the g-spot stimulation because of the hardness of the toy, or the positioning of the toy's head. A curved, plastic or glass toy is best (that I've found) for g-spot stimulation.

Just one time is not enough to make the decision to stop using toys. Let me share my experience with you:

When I first joined TooTimid, My ex husband had your thoughts: "If you have me, why should you need a sex toy?" I told him that they're for fun. Add excitement, variety, and play in the bedroom. Toys for adults. After a couple of toys we tried together, he was all for it. He loved seeing the boxes arrived, and would even go ahead and open them first sometimes!! Then, he shocked me by asking for something for himself. a male masturbator. Was I offended? NO!!! I was glad he was opening his mind and sense of adventure. He had a perfectly good woman at home, and a masturbator wasn't going to destroy our marriage. In fact, it was fun to have a "3-some" with it.

It does take time to get use to the idea of adding sex toys. But, as with any part of a relationship, it just takes time and discussion. I hope you give it another shot. I don't think you'll be sorry.

If there is a next time, take charge of the toy, show him how you like it to be used on yourself, watch him pleasure yourself. Trust me, he'll love it.

• Like 1

• Members

This is actually a very common mistake.

Whether you have a partner or not, you never "need" sex toys. True story. Sex toys are an ENHANCEMENT in the bedroom. Never a replacement for your partner. If you're solo, they can help you orgasm faster than solo play.

If he surprised you with the use of the vibe, that was an obvious mistake. He should've discussed it with you, or at least mentioned it before he used it on you.

Have you ever had a g-spot orgasm? The beginnings of one can feel wierd, almost like you're going to pee yourself. It can almost be unpleasant, but not quite. It gets better with time and practice.

The key is lots of clit stimulation to go with the g-spot stimulation. Some people can cum easier if they use a toy for the g-spot stimulation because of the hardness of the toy, or the positioning of the toy's head. A curved, plastic or glass toy is best (that I've found) for g-spot stimulation.

Just one time is not enough to make the decision to stop using toys. Let me share my experience with you:

When I first joined TooTimid, My ex husband had your thoughts: "If you have me, why should you need a sex toy?" I told him that they're for fun. Add excitement, variety, and play in the bedroom. Toys for adults. After a couple of toys we tried together, he was all for it. He loved seeing the boxes arrived, and would even go ahead and open them first sometimes!! Then, he shocked me by asking for something for himself. a male masturbator. Was I offended? NO!!! I was glad he was opening his mind and sense of adventure. He had a perfectly good woman at home, and a masturbator wasn't going to destroy our marriage. In fact, it was fun to have a "3-some" with it.

It does take time to get use to the idea of adding sex toys. But, as with any part of a relationship, it just takes time and discussion. I hope you give it another shot. I don't think you'll be sorry.

If there is a next time, take charge of the toy, show him how you like it to be used on yourself, watch him pleasure yourself. Trust me, he'll love it.

Thank you Tyger for your response. I can't say I have ever had a g spot orgasm...I got a stimulator for that purpose...doesn't do anything. He was giving me superb oral at the time and that toy just ruined it...wa wa. Believe me, I was whining. He would love it if I would show him, I've just had a rough time getting there. It isn't a trust issue, it is me. He did sure did surprise me with it and I guess he still thinks thrusting is the optimal thing. negative. (I wanted to thrust it up his ass....not in a nice way either) It was so unpleasant I am really not so thrilled about trying it again any time soon. We had talked about hitting the g spot during oral....but not like that! I will try to show him...that will take some self talk. I so appreciate good input. Thanks again.

• 9 months later...

I always use with my girl various sex toys during sex. 

The last time we used a VR device to watch a VR live cam girl. It was always a fantasy to have a threesome so we tried this for the first time with our dildo.  It was great fun and I had an incredible jerk off. 

So I can advice using sex toys because it always spices up the sex life. It makes so much fun to try something new and I thnik the worst think for a partnership is a boring sex life. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

my wen and I love using toys during sex, its a wonderful way to warm her and myself up for an awesome orgasm

• Members

My wife and I use toys some times and some times we don't. Part of it depends on time and how we feel at the time.