Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Anyone Giving A Sex Toy As A Christmas/holiday Gift?

Tyger

Just curious if anyone is giving a sex toy(s) as a Christmas present?

I've only done that once, and it was a gag gift. Though it was a male masturbator in the shape of a pussy, RealSkin type, pretty detailed. Forwarned our friend that he needed to open it alone, though his GF insisted to have him open it at the family Christmas opening. I had put "OPEN IN PRIVATE" on the tag, so HE knew to do so, but he went with his GF's wishes, and after she got offended, he told her "I told you that when she puts what she did on the tag, she means it!!" LOL Thankfully, he found it hilarious!!! He was actually pissed because his GF threw it out before he even got a chance to use it!! LOL

• Haha 1

• Review Team

I have before also as a gag gift and I got in lots of trouble for it but that's a different story lol, I wanted to get 1 or 2 for wen but its hard to buy for her when she sometimes gets the mail before me, I don't know if I could wait for Christmas to give it to her.

• Like 1

• Review Team

I do know of 2 that are on my mind to get for wen tho. :D :D :D :D :D

• Like 1

• 7 years later...
  • Members

Haha I don't have anyone on my xmas list who might use one.  But not a bad idea as a gag gift.  Is it considered bad form to give away a used vibrator? I promise to clean it first.  That is unless you would rather I not....

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, Dancer said:

Haha I don't have anyone on my xmas list who might use one.  But not a bad idea as a gag gift.  Is it considered bad form to give away a used vibrator? I promise to clean it first.  That is unless you would rather I not....

I would rather you not, you sent me one I’ll buy you a new one 

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Dancer said:

I have a close gf a gspot/clit vibe that just wasn’t doing it for me. I tried it a couple times eh. 
I did run it through the dishwasher first tho. 

• Like 1

• Members
12 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

I have a close gf a gspot/clit vibe that just wasn’t doing it for me. I tried it a couple times eh. 
I did run it through the dishwasher first tho. 

I need a friend like you

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

My wife gave me a masturbator as a Christmas gift. I'm an extremely sexually energetic person- I normally have sex twice a day (avg) and masturbate several times a day. This doesn't take the place of the real thing, but it is a damn effective toy when the real thing is in a meeting, out of town, or too sore to have more sex that day.