Official Community Forums Home

Pleasing Her Orally

• Members

kuddos to you!  we use a warming lube..but, I never get dry while he's there working it   Just like the Motin Lotion because of it's warming affects...hightens the sensations.  Squirting may take some time...and then again it may happen when you least expect it.  Don't make goals like that, just help her relax and do what you do.  You should be able to tell how she is responding.  I tell my guy if I get quiet something has changed and it isn't working.  You may want to spend some time stimulating her G spot before going down on her....give that some time as well.  Women aren't wired like men...we take time and and a lot of foreplay before going to the serious stuff.  I speak for myself...maybe not all women.    A while back he was giving me some incredible oral and decided to try a vibe to hit the G spot....killed it.   absolutely killed it.  sometimes we think somethng will be a bonus and it backfires.  check with her before introducing something different if things seem to be going in the right direction.

'

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks so much! Yeah we definitely talk about it and what works doesn't work. That's the only way marriage and love making work! I know what you mean about trying something different and killing it. That's all part of the experimenting process :)

• 2 weeks later...

Deborah is right. The more you try and concentrate on giving her a g-spot orgasm, the mostly likely it will fail because you're both concentrating too hard on it.

Some people can use their fingers to hit the g-spot, others use toys. I squirted for the first time with a bullet on my clit, and my Blue Swirl glass dildo. Totally not on purpose! LOL Fingers never could do it for me. Mikayla wrote a great article about the g-spot, and it's on the shopping page under articles. Go check it out. It's a great, informative article.

As far as her drying out, that could be many reasons. Most likely, if she's your age, dehydration. You both need to make sure you're both drinking a lot of water, regardless of sexual exploits or not. But water will hydrate you and her, and help keep her wet. And, there's nothing wrong with using personal lubricants if she needs to. Sex should never be painful, so ensuring she's lubed up well before having intercourse will help relax her more.

She could be drying out because she's concentrating too much on trying to g-spot orgasm as well, which, sex shouldn't be over-thought, just enjoyed. If it happens, it happens.

If she's on any sort of medication, even if it's just for headaches, and not drinking enough water, she can also be too dry.

I hope this helps!!

• Like 1