Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

toys

prodrag33

Guest Mrs.BettyCrocker

Hi prodrag33!

What kind of toys are you interested in and what is your level of play?

We have some great beginner vibes, vibrating dildos, dual-action toys, etc.

If you're just starting out the First Time Rabbit is a silicone dual-stimulator that has a great range of vibrations and offers internal and external sensations, while something like the "Heartbreaker" Mini Wand will give you more intense clitoral vibrations! (And it's adorable!)

You can also check out our Best Toys page, where almost every product has some great reviews to read and a video so you can see the toys in action!

Hope that was helpful! If you have any questions about specific products feel free to send me a private message!

- Mrs.BettyCrocker

• Review Team

Platinum Collection Jack RabbitI bought this for my wenwitch and she loves it and I have fun using it on her before and during sex

• Members
18 hours ago, Mrs.BettyCrocker said:

Hi prodrag33!

What kind of toys are you interested in and what is your level of play?

We have some great beginner vibes, vibrating dildos, dual-action toys, etc.

If you're just starting out the First Time Rabbit is a silicone dual-stimulator that has a great range of vibrations and offers internal and external sensations, while something like the "Heartbreaker" Mini Wand will give you more intense clitoral vibrations! (And it's adorable!)

You can also check out our Best Toys page, where almost every product has some great reviews to read and a video so you can see the toys in action!

Hope that was helpful! If you have any questions about specific products feel free to send me a private message!

- Mrs.BettyCrocker

we have used rabbit pearl in the past but as i look at these toys i wonder about the size

• Members
15 hours ago, WenWitch said:

Happy BunnyHappy Bunny  http://www.tootimid.com/happy-bunny-silicone-vibrator-clit-stimulator-waterproof-5712.html

Lucid Dream #39Lucid Dreams #39   http://www.tootimid.com/Lucid-Dream-39.html

Wild RabbitWild Rabbit   http://www.tootimid.com/Wild-Rabbit_p_5621.html

My First Silver BulletMy First Silver Bullet  http://www.tootimid.com/my-first-bullet.html 

I have all these and more and they feel wonderful.

im thinking about the wild rabbit how much bigger is it than the rabbit pearl? and is it a jelly?

Searching for sex toys that will work with your (or your SO's) particular tastes can be very tricky!

Knowing a few things about materials is helpful. For example, jelly is very popular, however, it's very high maintenance, you have to clean it really well, it does have an odor to it that doesn't usually go away, it's porous, so it can hold bacteria in, and, it can rip/tear. It's not very sturdy.

Silicone (smooth) is one of most of our favorites because of its versatility. You can boil it, it's non-porous, it's antibacterial, and it's usually medical-grade, so it's sturdy and very easy to care for. However, you can only use water-based lubes with silicone based toys. They're firm, yet have some give to them, so it's a great material for many shapes and sizes.

Glass is another favorite of many of ours. The glass that they use to make sex toys with is the same type of glass that is used for a very popular bakeware, so it's sturdy, as well as pretty. You can boil, freeze, and even put glass toys in the dishwasher. They're obviously non-porous, so they don't hold bacteria, and they're firm, so you know that you can get the pressure you want with it. They make great g-spot glass sex toys!

Cyberskin/Realskin is actually a silicone based material that is designed to feel like real human skin. This particular material is very soft, and can be porous. Both types of silicone toys do require a bit more care. I always keep my cyberskin toys in their original boxes to protect them. If you throw them in a drawer with other toys, it can actually damage the cyberskin, causing it to "melt".

Hard plastic (TPR) toys are easy to care for as well.

Then you also have wood and metal toys.

All of these come in various shapes, sizes, colors, and functions (vibes, no vibes, etc).

Now, all that being said, you have so many choices, it's very hard to choose when you're starting out your collection of pleasure toys! This is where it gets interesting. You will find over time, that some items that you thought you or your lover would like, you don't. Things that you love may be replaced with items that work EVEN better! It's a fun experiment, but well worth the time and effort to go thru!

Simple questions to ask are:

If you're looking for something that is phallic in nature, what size is my/my lover's cock now? Do I/they like that size? Would bigger/smaller be better?

Do I want something that looks realistic or more toy-like?

What color do I like? Believe it or not, this can make a difference!

How much care do I want to exude with this toy? Do I want to think about how to clean it, lubes to use, or just use and go?

Where will I be storing my adult play things?

How much am I willing to spend?

What's the area I'm looking to stimulate? I always recommend that women get a clit stimulator!! Whether it's a bullet, or a pocket rocket, the first toy, in my opinion, should be one of those!!! For women, it's usually about clit stimulation!!

Waterproof or does it matter?

The main thing I can recommend is that you peruse the site after you narrow it down a bit. Check out some of the toy favorites, and read their reviews. Our reviewers really try and help all of our customers find the right toy for them, by giving honest reviews. Trust me, I have "failed" many toys in reviews (some they no longer carry). Most of us give detailed accounts of our experiences with the toys, so you know how we used it, where, and how we liked it.

If you have questions on a specific toy, or give a bit more details, we can help you narrow down the search. Is the rabbit the only thing you've tried? Talk to your wife. She has to be honest about what she's looking for, and see what she may want to try.

My ex husband wasn't into sex toys for a long time. But, after years of me being on here, and trying out new things, he actually wanted to try anal sex, with toys, and had a lot of fun experimenting! So, you never know until you try/talk to each other!!!

• Like 1

• Members
11 hours ago, Tyger said:

Searching for sex toys that will work with your (or your SO's) particular tastes can be very tricky!

Knowing a few things about materials is helpful. For example, jelly is very popular, however, it's very high maintenance, you have to clean it really well, it does have an odor to it that doesn't usually go away, it's porous, so it can hold bacteria in, and, it can rip/tear. It's not very sturdy.

Silicone (smooth) is one of most of our favorites because of its versatility. You can boil it, it's non-porous, it's antibacterial, and it's usually medical-grade, so it's sturdy and very easy to care for. However, you can only use water-based lubes with silicone based toys. They're firm, yet have some give to them, so it's a great material for many shapes and sizes.

Glass is another favorite of many of ours. The glass that they use to make sex toys with is the same type of glass that is used for a very popular bakeware, so it's sturdy, as well as pretty. You can boil, freeze, and even put glass toys in the dishwasher. They're obviously non-porous, so they don't hold bacteria, and they're firm, so you know that you can get the pressure you want with it. They make great g-spot glass sex toys!

Cyberskin/Realskin is actually a silicone based material that is designed to feel like real human skin. This particular material is very soft, and can be porous. Both types of silicone toys do require a bit more care. I always keep my cyberskin toys in their original boxes to protect them. If you throw them in a drawer with other toys, it can actually damage the cyberskin, causing it to "melt".

Hard plastic (TPR) toys are easy to care for as well.

Then you also have wood and metal toys.

All of these come in various shapes, sizes, colors, and functions (vibes, no vibes, etc).

Now, all that being said, you have so many choices, it's very hard to choose when you're starting out your collection of pleasure toys! This is where it gets interesting. You will find over time, that some items that you thought you or your lover would like, you don't. Things that you love may be replaced with items that work EVEN better! It's a fun experiment, but well worth the time and effort to go thru!

Simple questions to ask are:

If you're looking for something that is phallic in nature, what size is my/my lover's cock now? Do I/they like that size? Would bigger/smaller be better?

Do I want something that looks realistic or more toy-like?

What color do I like? Believe it or not, this can make a difference!

How much care do I want to exude with this toy? Do I want to think about how to clean it, lubes to use, or just use and go?

Where will I be storing my adult play things?

How much am I willing to spend?

What's the area I'm looking to stimulate? I always recommend that women get a clit stimulator!! Whether it's a bullet, or a pocket rocket, the first toy, in my opinion, should be one of those!!! For women, it's usually about clit stimulation!!

Waterproof or does it matter?

The main thing I can recommend is that you peruse the site after you narrow it down a bit. Check out some of the toy favorites, and read their reviews. Our reviewers really try and help all of our customers find the right toy for them, by giving honest reviews. Trust me, I have "failed" many toys in reviews (some they no longer carry). Most of us give detailed accounts of our experiences with the toys, so you know how we used it, where, and how we liked it.

If you have questions on a specific toy, or give a bit more details, we can help you narrow down the search. Is the rabbit the only thing you've tried? Talk to your wife. She has to be honest about what she's looking for, and see what she may want to try.

My ex husband wasn't into sex toys for a long time. But, after years of me being on here, and trying out new things, he actually wanted to try anal sex, with toys, and had a lot of fun experimenting! So, you never know until you try/talk to each other!!!

i would try anal play!

• Like 2