Official Community Forums Home

New to self pleasure

• Members

Hi Im new here and to toys. I bought the butterfly kiss and broke it already.( my fav toy so far) I have found that i need very strong clit vibes. The third setting on butterfly. My clit is to sensitive for direct contact. What can i use that is water proof and is like a jackhammer and can hold up to rough treatment. Any suggestions? Thanks

• Like 1

• Members

I can understand liking the Butterfly Kiss. Yet it is not the most sturdy vibe out there. I suggest spending a little more and finding a vibe of quality. I like the LELO vibes because they are strong and durable. Jimmy Jane is great as well. They have a powerful small aluminum vibe that is wonderful (the Chroma). I'd also suggest silicone vibes.mthey feel good and clean up easily. Have fun exploring.

• Like 1

• Members

Ohhh my they are very spendy. Not quite ready to spend that kind of money yet. Anything else thats has powerful vibe for clit thats waterproof and durable not so spendy? 

• 2 weeks later...

If you want something sturdy, strong, and versatile, check out Tom Of Finland's Hammer. That is freakin' AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazingly strong vibes. I prefer very strong vibes. And I too love direct stimulation. It's hard to find the perfect toy, but this one IS THE ONE!! Both me and my GF think so!! She's new to toys, and she hasn't found one that she truly loved until this one. So, take it from 2 picky people, it's worth the investment!!!

I was rereading this post, and I forgot to mention that this toy is made by a company that is mostly for gay men, however, vibes are vibes, and this thing seems to be designed for a woman. Just be aware that the packaging for this toy is pretty risque'!

Sooooo worth it!!!

• Like 1