Official Community Forums Home

ice action blow job stroker

Art

just bought the ICE ACTION BLOW JOB STROKER...................IN-CRED-ABLE!.....the most strongest cum and nut Ive ever had next to the real thing and might just be as strong a cum since Im in control of the strokes!...the feeling is simply wow!...cant believe these types of things have been around for a while...no more going out and spending money on drinks hoping a chick gives me some head...lol...or a hand job....I can even suggest they jerk me off with the Ice Stroker..that might be crazy awesome!...I recommend this highly!.. The feel is natural, the lips look just my exe's...lol...sof and flexible..just a terrific tool!

• 3 months later...
Guest Mrs.BettyCrocker

Hey Art! 

It would be wonderful if you posted your review on the product page! It can be anonymous, but honest reviews from customers like you can help other find their perfect toy! If you feel up to it of course! 

Either way, thanks for sharing your thoughts!

- Ali from TooTimid

Thanks for the review Art! Also, if you can, please post the link to the product, to help other dudes find products that work for other guys! There's a shortage of male reviewers and male point of views for male toys!! Thanks for your input!!!!