Official Community Forums Home

Ok, Here it goes. I have been married to a wonderful women for 18 years. She is also the only women that I have ever slept with. I am 40 years old and want to try something new. I am not saying I want to cheat on her or bring another women into bed with us. What I want her to try is to give me an blow job and to shave or really trim her vagina. These are the answers that I got. For the blow job she said ewww. The shaving she told me that doctors have said that it is not good to do. I would like to try these as I have never had the chance. The question is am I being selfish for wanting her to or is she being selfish for not wanting to? Is there some sort of compromise that people can think of.  

• Review Team

Hi Konav, first off welcome to the forums we are a great group on here so read threads ask questions but most of all just have fun. That being said I don't think either one of you are being selfish, some women don't like to give blowjobs for one reason or another, I would suggest asking her what about giving a blowjob dosen't she like? if its about taste  there are a number of different products on TooTimid that are flavored which you could talk to her about as well as a lot of house hold food products, IE. Honey ( my Wens favorite) , chocolate syrup,  jellys, jams, ECT. as far as shaving her vagina my girl does all the time and has for years and she has no troubles because of it , I myself shave for her , Is she on here with you, if not maybe you should invite her to sit and read through the forum threads with you there is a lot of great information on here posted by a great group of well rounded people from all around the sexual spectrums, hope to see more of your posts on here and just talk to your SO and find out what she dosent like about your requests and try to work around the issues.

Happy Sexing

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Konav said:

Ok, Here it goes. I have been married to a wonderful women for 18 years. She is also the only women that I have ever slept with. I am 40 years old and want to try something new. I am not saying I want to cheat on her or bring another women into bed with us. What I want her to try is to give me an blow job and to shave or really trim her vagina. These are the answers that I got. For the blow job she said ewww. The shaving she told me that doctors have said that it is not good to do. I would like to try these as I have never had the chance. The question is am I being selfish for wanting her to or is she being selfish for not wanting to? Is there some sort of compromise that people can think of.  

I don't know what doctor she's talking to, but I've been shaving my coochie since 1994, bald, and I don't have any extra issues than any other woman. If, after all these years you haven't gotten a blow job, then, sad to say, she probably won't go for it. As RC said, there are some women that just won't do it. The reasons vary from personal experiences gone wrong, how they were brought up, or just personal opinions. There are guys that won't go down on women for the same reasons, and you have to respect those.

That said, if you go down on her, that's hypocritical of her not to do that for you back. I'm a firm believer in "if you do for me, I'll do for you". A little give, a little take kinda thing.

It's great that you want to spice things up with her. And, it's sad that she doesn't seem appreciative of that. Keep trying. Ask her what she'd like to try. Don't take "nothing" for an answer, but be gentle about it.

There really should be some compromising going on, on both parts.

• Like 1