Official Community Forums Home

SPRING BREAK!

So, my area is on Spring Break. Which means a lot of kids and young adults out and about. I was wondering if anyone else is on Spring Break, if you have any plans, and if you can share with us your most fun or favorite Spring Break adventures (sexual or not).

• Members

My spring break adventure is spending my free time starting my own business. I wish I was on a beach somewhere because I could use a break. But, the new venture is an adventure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well, the kiddie's have the week off.  For me it is work as usual all week.  "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."  I've become a very dull boy in my middling age.

Past spring breaks?  One comes to mind.  18 years old.  A trip to Florida, with a bunch of us jammed into one motel room a few paces from the beach.  First stop after landing was the liquor store.  Food was an afterthought for these people.  I think I lost ten pounds that trip.  Besides drinking and starving, there was some time on the beach, swimming, and a venture to Disney World.  There was one girl along, rather pretty I thought, but she was a few years older and made no secret about having a boyfriend.  She and I stayed up one night, playing cards or some board game until we were stumbling drunk.  When we turned in, I prepared to sack out on the floor while she took a spot in one of the beds.  "No need to sleep on the floor," she said to me, "there is plenty of room in the bed."  Was she hitting on me?  How could she be?  I was just a dopey kid, and she was 3 or 4 years older, with the boyfriend and all.  Plus there was nothing else about her that seemed overtly flirtatious.  I crawled into the bed next to her and kept my mitts to myself, but I had a rock-hard boner the rest of the night, one of those so-hard-it-hurts boners.