Official Community Forums Home

Getting Tattooed: Does It Make You Hot?

Tyger

I've recently added 2 new tattoos to my body's collection, and the second one is just on the top of my left breast. I will say that getting tattooed gets me a bit hot. Does this happen to anyone else as well?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My wife keeps hinting about this but not sure what we find that we choose to get and where we put it other then it be somewhere that others wont see it, I know the brazillian waxings gets me turned on and I not sure if it just because I feel cleaner, smoother, like the fact i experince alittle cfnm fantasy for the exhibitionest in me( I kind think this could make things hot alittle deending who does the tat work and where), or because I get turned on having parts down there pinched or clamped. Sex is much better and we prefer it to shaving. 

I hear from those that have tats that it painful experince but then some parts of the body provide a sort of erotic pain that feels kinda good. Like nipples, hated it the first time someone just pinched them but when someone rubbed them first then lighting pinched and tugged progressing alittle harder after a few minutes then other parts of the body started responding and it felt good, Waxing down there for me kinda like that so now I let the wife pinch and toss on a few cloths pins on the scrotem or on the lose skin along the shaft and it well just feels good after a few seconds and begins to respond. I like the sensations and she likes watching and feeling it grow. I am kinda thinking is is this kinda hot you refering too as far as the process? 

How did it feel getting it on the breast vs maybe your back or other parts, I dont know where your tats are but I assume if you have muilple ones some may not be in a place that a erotic zone

• 2 weeks later...

I have 8 tattoos. The one on my breast is actually at the top of it, not near the nipple. Because the breasts are all fat, That one didn't hurt at all. I have one on my left calf that hurt, but all tattoos that are on a muscular part of the body or those with no fatty areas, hurt. It was still hot though. I have a tattoo on each side of my shoulders, which was a turn on too. My first one was on the small of my back, and at the time, did NOT turn me on since I was scared and it hurt- A LOT! LOL

Ok, here's the rundown of my ink, in order of when I got them:

I have a Firebird on the small of my back. Yes, a "tramp stamp"

A white tiger on my right thigh (side)

A black cat on my right shoulder blade

A purple and blue rose with my daughter's nickname above it. I consider that 2 since they're separate

A tribal tiger on my left shoulder blade

A My Little Pony in a heart shape on my left calf, in the back

A "stamp" that says "Made in Maine" on my upper left breast

I'd love to hear about what y'all have and where, and when you got them........

• Review Team

I also have a couple tattoos 

My very first tattoo i got on my 18th birthday its a pair of lips on my butt cheek essentially I was sticking it to the man! haha

I have a very detailed yellow sun on my low right back took 5 hours and was the most painful one i got

my largest tattoo is a moon on my lower left side of my back that has clouds and stars that go up my rib cage - Sun and Moon combo basically rule my back

My last tattoo is a small lady bug on my right wrist didn't hurt at all and took about a whole 15 min but i get a lot of compliments on it

All my tattoos are colored, do you guys prefer colored or not when it comes to getting tattoos? as far as it makin me hot, not particularly gets me feeling like a rebel though! haha

• 2 weeks later...

All of mine are colored.

I've seen some really pretty black and white tattoos, but they're just not for me.

• Like 1

• Members

I actually almost came while getting a tattoo.  The large butterfly on my left shoulder.  I had to stop myself, because A. we were in a tattoo studio and B. my friends that came with me saw it in my face and started giggling at me which helped stop it. LOL

• 1 month later...

I remember the day you got your nipples pierced, Kris. I remember you being very turned on then, so you're response doesn't surprise me.

• Like 1

• Members

Yup, I miss my nipple rings :-( 

• 1 month later...

What did you get GirlCrush?