For some reason, I love older ladies.  Ever since i was a kid i always like older females.  Now that im older i find ladies older than me very attractive specially if they are married.  What do you all think?

• Like 1

RC4BLUE    874

I find the most sexually attractive women to be above 40. I always have. I know it is the confidence and surity these women poses that attracts me. Women over 40 are just sexy.

• Like 5

Well you are not the only one!!!! I am 55 years old and I find that there are younger men who find us older women sexy. I am in an open marriage and my husband knows and approves of the guys I bed down with. Even after 30 of marriage I am still deeply in love with my husband but we have come to the conclusion that sex is just that sex. We keep love separated while we are with others. Even at 55 I am still very sexually active, that said I met and continue to see a 30 yr old guy who services our vehicles. He has fucked me every week for 6 months and I totally look forward to our allocated time that he has. He loves eating pussy and is not shy asking me for anal. Besides my husband, he is the only one other than my hubby that  pounds my ass on a regular basis. Since he is not bi my husband does not participate but is envious of our play time. On the other hand my husband introduced me to a women friend who is a total freak in bed, I've met my match. Not only is she very attractive but a killer body goes with it. And when he is fucking her, oh my god she squirts like no other. I love catching her juices as it drips off his cock. So I'm glad some find us older people sexy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 4:49 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Well you are not the only one!!!! I am 55 years old and I find that there are younger men who find us older women sexy. I am in an open marriage and my husband knows and approves of the guys I bed down with. Even after 30 of marriage I am still deeply in love with my husband but we have come to the conclusion that sex is just that sex. We keep love separated while we are with others. Even at 55 I am still very sexually active, that said I met and continue to see a 30 yr old guy who services our vehicles. He has fucked me every week for 6 months and I totally look forward to our allocated time that he has. He loves eating pussy and is not shy asking me for anal. Besides my husband, he is the only one other than my hubby that  pounds my ass on a regular basis. Since he is not bi my husband does not participate but is envious of our play time. On the other hand my husband introduced me to a women friend who is a total freak in bed, I've met my match. Not only is she very attractive but a killer body goes with it. And when he is fucking her, oh my god she squirts like no other. I love catching her juices as it drips off his cock. So I'm glad some find us older people sexy. 

What part of Wisconsin?

We are 18 miles south of Eagle River in Far Northern WI. We occupy 300 acres of heavily forested land with our house smack in the middle. Its a very private and secluded area. We enjoys lots of outdoor fun of all kinds if you know what I mean. 

• Thanks 1

Last2Long    52

When can I come visit? We can watch Packers games while we recover after a bunch of fun -- and I'll have time to "reload" for more. :-)

Gadget Geek    245
On 8/23/2017 at 5:49 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Holy crap! That's so hot!

• Like 2

12GAUGE    114

Indeedy. My own cock is stirring after reading that fine story of the Wisconsin Cougar. Me thinks I will have to start following her so's I can read more of her sexy stories!

12GAUGE    114
On 9/10/2017 at 3:48 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

We are 18 miles south of Eagle River in Far Northern WI. We occupy 300 acres of heavily forested land with our house smack in the middle. Its a very private and secluded area. We enjoys lots of outdoor fun of all kinds if you know what I mean. 

Wow 300 acres with your home smack dab in the center? Gives me pause to wonder if other than wild hot sex do you or hubby engage in anything extra kinky? My thoughts range from bubble baths in a garden tub to mutual enema play to anal sex for each of us or all of us if we are a group fuckfest. I once attended a sex positive campout in my state. I did not know much about it before arriving so I went just for 1 day. Well people I was in for a treat and a disappointment when I had to leave before the major activities began. OTOH my memories have given me much ammunition over the years when alone and jacking off.

3 hours ago, 12GAUGE said:

Wow 300 acres with your home smack dab in the center? Gives me pause to wonder if other than wild hot sex do you or hubby engage in anything extra kinky? My thoughts range from bubble baths in a garden tub to mutual enema play to anal sex for each of us or all of us if we are a group fuckfest. I once attended a sex positive campout in my state. I did not know much about it before arriving so I went just for 1 day. Well people I was in for a treat and a disappointment when I had to leave before the major activities began. OTOH my memories have given me much ammunition over the years when alone and jacking off.

Well if you don't think we have some wild times out here you would be wrong. I have sucked more cock and fucked in the sun so many times I could begin to count. My husband is more of a nudist than I am, I love watching him relax with his Bourbon and his beloved cigars after work. He loves being naked outside and really don't care who drives up the long driveway. 

• Like 1

Last2Long    52

Beautiful region up there. And I'm sure it'd be even more beautiful to see or participate in the fun on your 300 acres!

• Like 1