Official Community Forums Home

Married Milfs

• Members

Hello people how u doing.  Well i dnt know if i should call this a fantasy because I have already done this, but for some reason I seem to have lots of interest in married wifes. I think they are hot, specially if they have a freaky and naughty side to them.  What do you people think about this? Any ideas ?

I think that's a normal fantasy. All the kink, none of the commitment. The whole aspect of having sex with the proverbial "grown up". If you've already done it, then you probably have more of a fetish than a fantasy, if that's what you're continuing to look for.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I think Tyger is most definitely right about there being all “ kink and no commitment “.     It’s exciting and maybe you get a little adrenaline rush in the danger of not getting caught?  There’s also the “secret”.  The little sly looks that pass between the lover and the wife, maybe a light touching  as you pass each other by thinking that no one knows what’s happened between the two of you.....the secret tryst you’re planning on.  You could also almost want to be caught—— maybe a little  voyerism fact, having the cuckholed husband have to see what dahrling wifey is up to.  There’s a lot of reasons that some men are attracted to the MILF.  Could be as simple as maybe you re horny and you both just like to fuck ;) 

• Like 1

• Members

Well I definitely have a dark side when it comes to sex, as we all know sometimes men as they age has a hard time maintain a hard erection. It happens and it’s natural but having said that my husband and his buddies sometimes has that problem. My dark side sneaks out when I want hours of uninterrupted sex with a hard man. My secret is I have a special friend that I have over at least twice a week, he is 31 yrs old and young enough that he can pound me for as long as I need him too. I have thought about what I would call myself, a whore, slut none of the above. Just a women with desires a milf if you will for the natural desire to breed. 

I am admittanly a sex addict, my husband knows it as well as any man who I pleasure. I love men and sex, can’t get enough and hubby knows that which is why his buddies and my secret friend frequent mypbed so often. I’m not getting any younger but it’s extremmely hot knowing my body still makes a man want to bed me. 

• Like 1

• Members

Wisconsin Cougar, you gotta do what you gotta do.  I doNt believe in the word slut.  What does that mean anyways?  It’s just a word some man made up a long time ago , probably to shame his wife or daughter.  I’ve been called a slur, whore.  Whatever.  I don’t let it bother me.  I’ve always done whatever I want and done whoever I want .  I’ve Never let the word slut keep me from getting ducked.  You on,y live once so you better enjoy it while you camp!  I say keep getting it on with your secret and have fun...(your hubby doesn’t know about his friends?)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I for one find older milfs extremely sexy, that said I find most older women have desires that need to be taken care of and they are not shy bout what they want. Some frequent my house as others have me come over after their husbands leave for work. My favorite hookup is a married school teacher who is the horniest women I have ever met, and when I go their she is already playing with herself working a dildo in her wet pussy. I have been laying her for about a year and when we hookup she absolutely wears me out. 

• 3 months later...
  • Members

After a long week of work my husband is extremely stressed dealing with the cold and demands of work and travel. After picking him up at the airport we stopped for dinner and out of the blue he said what is it that you want to do this weekend? Want to have a sex party, I’m fucking jacked up and want to play with others this weekend. I told him I was up for whatever he wanted, gangbang he said, I said sure if you are up to it. 

He said he has been emailing his buddies all week and they want to get together and even though we belong to a swingers group we have never had  group sex with all our friends at the same time, so we made arrangements right there in the Applebee’s via text messages . One of my greatest fantasies is to host an orgy with all of us. By now my crotch is soaking wet anticipating the brutal fucking I was about to undertake. 

I told him that 5 men were a lot and I would call my girlfriend to see if she wanted to help me out, I called her and she was all in, Carmen arrived shortly before all the men arrived and when the others arrived we had drinks and decided to take in a soak in the hot tub, me and Carmen was flowing like a river seeing all them gorgious half hard cocks that would soon be pounding our hungry pussies. Once in the tub we have a rule, no fucking in the tub but if you suck a cock every drop must be swallowed. With 7 of us in the tub is was close quarters and I couldn’t contain myself, stroking Steve’s cock he got up and guided his cock balls deep in my throat and before long I had tasted everycock and they were bone hard. Carmen was doing her deal as well but she has never been with a group before, and at 1st she was a little shy but soon was fully engaged. 

Once in the house Carmen was getting fucked hard as I was, it seems the guys all were super horned up that I know Al and Steve got off multiple times, I tasted so much cum that I lost track of who’s cock I licked clean. Carmen had the time of her life as she was totally spent by nights end. When the boys left leaving us cum soaked and sore, Carmen wanted to spend the night so us 3 showered and went to bed. This morning I was awakened by the the sight of her getting my husbands morning cock, and I don’t know how he mustered up nother load but he pulled out and shot his load all over her face. What a full filling fantasy, finally fulfilled one of my desires to be with all our regular friends at the same time. 

• Like 1