Official Community Forums Home

• Members

I'm running late at the office and have to catch the train I normally don't take. It's almost midnight and there's not that many people in the car. I've been on the edge of horny all day and now that work is over with   The feeling has even grown stronger.  I shift in my seat and the seam of my jeans rubs me and just the right place so I do it again . The feeling it gives me creates a little breathy moan. I look around to see if anyone is noticed  but everyone seems to be in their own world. I decide to be a little more adventurous, and start to rub my fingertips  under my jacket across my nipples to tease the feeling shoots straight to my core straight to my pussy  and my moan is louder, but I'm not caring anymore. I spread my legs a little more and start rolling my hips,   I pull one of my nipples our of my shirt of my bra start to roll it, and pinch it and then I push my breast up  so I can get my nipple near my mouth and began to suckle  it and then to pull on it with my teeth, my had rolls back on the seat and that's when I see him watching me from the upper balcony  so I lean back to give him a better view shoving first one then another finger in my mouth, getting them nice and wet.  He's leaning over further and his had has moved down to his crotch starting to palm his erection.  My fingers leave my mouth and slip into the front of my pants making its way to my clit and I lean forward to increase the pressure and that's when I see another man in the seat in front of me, looking at me, starting to rise from his seat.  I start to panic, not knowing what I really want and the man walking towards me senses this and slides in front of the seat ahead of me,  starting to unbuckle his belt, reaching in to pull his cock out.  This  is what I want, I cant my hips forward and slide my jeans off, pulling my legs up and over the seat in front of me, exposing myself to him.  He drops forward, bracing himself on the bench. "Let me see you, all of you". I'm about to resond  when I hear another voice from my right and it's the man from the balcony,  "Yes, show him, show us". I remove my shirt and he reaches for my breast, rubbing it and pulling on the nipple.  It's all too much and I'm on fire, my pussy is beyond wet and throbbing. The only words I'm able to breath are "Yes, yes please".  The stranger on my right drops to his knees and takes a nipple in his mouth, moving his hand to the other as I hold his head in place with my wet fingers.  

Edited by Slippery
Not finished yet
  • Like 1

• Members

Very erotic, sensual, arousing. 

• Like 1