Official Community Forums Home

This woman got me so damn horny!!!

Snakeos

• Members

Hey guys quick story,got a few spam emails the other day of this woman omg so fucking hot since them am so horny I mean she's not a model or anything like that but there's something about her that turns me on so much,in one of the pictures she's wearing this collar and those huge boobs uffff and now guess what?? Am buying my wife this collar and play with her and get rid of this global warm warming that I have am gonna see if I find some pictures for you guys to see what am talking about.so dam hot.

• Review Team

Be careful with those e-mails a lot of them have viruses inbedded in the pictures

• Members

Oh yes I know but hats usually when you click on the link attached to it I just save the picture and don't click on the link since I knew it was spam,she was so hot jajajaja

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Women who wear collars have been a HUGE TURN ON for me for many years. Not sure why. Black Mary Jane heels with a strap over the ankle have the same exact effect.

• 2 weeks later...