Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Least Preferred Method of Birth Control?

Tyger

Most men will say "condoms", so, if you're a guy answering this question, how about telling what kind of condoms (specifically, not just saying ALL) you just really don't like?

I have tried several forms of birth control. My least favorite, was the cervical ring, which was suppose to not only prevent pregnancy, but be very easy to use. Yeah, it's not. And the hormones in it made me sick sick sick! I had to stop using it.

• Members

I hated the pill.  I have a hard time remembering to take daily meds, so this didn't work well for me

• Members

OMG That has to suck

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Condoms.  The sensation without one is 30 times better than with one.  And when fumbling to rip the package open and put one on, I'd often start to lose my erection, which would trigger nervousness, which would make it that much harder to get hard again.  I think I'd rather go solo than ever have to deal with those things again.

As for which kinds of condoms I don't like, I've only used a couple of different ones and they were both about the same.

• Members

I am now fixed and in a committed relationship so I don't have to worry about this anymore as for birth control I hated them all... I am hormonal anyway so adding to it was not helpful condoms were always the best for me. Any man that bitches about using a condom should be reminded that they are 100 percent responsible for what happens after the momen is done and over with. If you ar not prepared to put one on then you ar not prepared to have sex period. And I can assure you your sob story about not being able to get it up with one or what ever you got worked up in your head to not use one if I was single would cause me to say well it was nice knowing ya 

• Like 2

• Members

I think they should make a simulator to help men feel what it's like to have hormones and be on a pill that causes them to go haywire and then also while you are ther ya might as well help them into a pregnancy suit  just to keep things real especially men who think they can make excuses to not wear co doms wanna play well there would be a fun little game called get a grip shit just got real lol

• Like 2

• Review Team

My least favorite type of birth control are condoms, I like it real, However I have used them not just for birth control but for protection from S.T.Ds, My least favorite comdom tho is the ribbed ones.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...