Official Community Forums Home

How Long Have You Been Single?

Tyger

Some people consider not being married, but in a relationship, still Single. I'm not talking about your tax filing status, I'm talking about not  being attached to anyone romantically.

The longest I've been single was 2 years, before I met my GF. Yes, I dated, but nothing to say "OMG, I'm his!".

• Members

Single for way too long. I stopped counting, 5 years plus. I keep looking for that someone who rings my bell. I haven't found her. 

• Members

This time, it is coming up on a year.  For the first time in my life I am totally comfortable being single.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm totally tired of single life. I'm in the same boat as RC4. But my parameters have changed. She has to be Kinky and into enema play.

I've spent most of my life single. I'm about 10 years in. I never thought like Tyger said. If I'm in a relationship with someone I'm not single. Those long stretches without a lover drove me to branching out. Some of the best sex I ever had was not with a woman!

Edited by 12GAUGE
  • Like 1

What I meant by that statement, about some people thinking they're single, but they're actually married, because they may not have a real relationship with their spouse any longer, they're just staying together for the kids, or convenience (cheaper to keep her), or they just may not be interested in their spouse any longer.  Yes, that's actually all pretty common, and I ran into a few of them while on dating websites.

It's sad that they put themselves off as single, but they're really not. It plays with more than just "their game".

Anyway, single life is very difficult for a variety of reasons, though, after the realization that you're unattached settles in, and you've accepted it, it can be very enlightening. :)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Members

I get the feeling you think I don't *get it Tyger.* I DO get it. Married is married until the divorce is final. Whether you have feelings for your spouse or not. I never tied the knot with ML blood work and the fees. Just played house here and there. Now I wanna play Gynecologist and enema giver then she gives me My Enema. I could do that all day. B4 I go further afield (off topic) I'll jump out and look for an orgy to slide into. Gracia:wub:

• Like 1

• Members

Once my birthday hits this month, I'll have been single for 21 killer years! I dig being single; relationships have just never come into play and that is cool with me. 

Although, I've officially decided to let my freak flag fly this year since I'd like to be sexual with something not made of jelly rubber...here's a question for the ladies here: any tips for living a more sexually casual single lifestyle? (My family would disown me if they read that...)

12G,

Sorry! I don't think you don't get it. I was just trying to clarify myself better. I reread what I'd written, and it didn't seem as clear to me! LOL No offense intended!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was married for almost 30 years, but have been single and unattached for the most part of the last 7. I have had a few long term relationships, including this one that I am in that has been about 6 months that I want out of, just not sure how to break it off. any suggestions?  I would rather be alone then unhappy again.

• Like 2

• Members

If you want out of a relationship, be honest with the person you are in the relationship with. Tell that person you are moving on. Have a plan to move on. Be respectful of his/her feelings. It is never easy, but if it were me I would prefer the honesty to any other thing.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, RC4BLUE said:

If you want out of a relationship, be honest with the person you are in the relationship with. Tell that person you are moving on. Have a plan to move on. Be respectful of his/her feelings. It is never easy, but if it were me I would prefer the honesty to any other thing.

Agreed. From a female's perspective, I'd also suggest that you stay away from the cheezy lines like "It's not you, it's me", or "we can still be friends" type statements.

Honesty is the best policy. Just let them know that this isn't what you're looking for, and you don't want to hold each other back from finding true happiness. She may be upset at the time, but, given some time, she'll see it more as a kindness that it was done early on, instead of holding on just to be able to say that you're with someone.

I'd also suggest you do it IN PERSON. Nothing says bad form than doing this over the phone, text, e-mail, and especially right after sex (yes, that happened to me). Be considerate, but also firm, don't give false hope for her to hang on to, or lead her on by saying that maybe you could go see a movie or something every so often.

• Like 2

• Members

I am the female. And I was broken up with in a text message once also. He has a psychologist degree and I feel like I am his project, and he wants to change me. When we do go out for lunch or dinner he spends most of the time entertaining the staff with magic tricks instead of talking to me. If I am texting him, every thing I say I get a reply of " I know" . It's really getting hard to even answer his messages. I'm just not sure what to say.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 8:22 AM, Purple Lover said:

I have been single for a little over 2 years now... I have never been married

It's coming up on 4 months 4 me. Never been married either Purple Lover.

------------

Back on June 11th of 2016 Piro was about to hit 21. She also mentioned "her family would disown her if" my kin is the same way. My birthday is 10 miles I mean 10 days out and I just scored a dynamite stereo and installed in my truck. I'm pretty jazzed.

• Members

Tyger per the "sorry I don't think you don't get it" thing going on no sweatareno. We are good.

• Members

Tyger per the "sorry I don't think you don't get it" thing going on no sweatareno. We are good.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/23/2016 at 7:57 PM, abbygail said:

I was married for almost 30 years, but have been single and unattached for the most part of the last 7. I have had a few long term relationships, including this one that I am in that has been about 6 months that I want out of, just not sure how to break it off. any suggestions?  I would rather be alone then unhappy again.

Abbygail I just read your deal here 3 times. Just repeat to him what you've told us here. I'm with Tyger. End it in person not phone email ot text. Then get on with your life. Buy a new toy (TT has Excellent customer service) and toy your brains out. Or tie on a snoot full. That's what guys do. Sometimes.

Abby the psychologist sounds like a real piece of work. I've run into folks like this. Dint care for them. Hope you bought a nice sexy outfit went grocery shopping and knocked all the mature men's brains right out. I've found some women dress to the nines and drive us all CRAZY. Hubba hubba.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Friday night was out of the ordinary for me, I normally just relax with my girlfriend and do what ever comes along. We had supper with her son and after he left we got casual which means naked. Unlike my X she is always willing to do what ever it takes to satisfy me. After a little 4play she asked me if I minded if we spiced things up bit. She said I have a girlfriend who is alone tonight and wants to play. I said of course so she called her and she came over, my girlfriend is very Bi sexual and makes it no secret she loves pussy. I had never met this lady before but she was very petite and good looking, she walked in and wasn't shy about her body and quickly undressed. Unlike my girlfriend who is clean shaven, our guest had a bush on her that was kinda sexy and inviting. We went and laid some old blankets on the floor and they went to work eating each others pussy, I was sitting on the couch cock in hand watching them 69ing. Cindy motioned for me to cum over and she guided my cock into her friends well soaked pussy, I gave a few quick thrusts before pulling out to taste her, she smelled and tasted wonderful and I came up and guided my cock into her her mouth. Cindy was eating her pussy as she sucked me and begged for me to fuck her. Cindy laid down on her back and I got Carrie on all 4's and fucked her hard while she ate Cindy out, as I slowly fucked her she told Cindy I need my ass fucked, and that said I pulled out grabbed some lube and eased it into her ass. Oh my fucking god was she not only tight but she could handle my cock pretty well. I fucked the hell out of her ass and was getting ready to cum and I asked her where do you want me to cum she said cum right there so I blew my load deep in her ass. After some recovery time it was Cindys turn. After quickly washing my cock both of them were licking my cock as I got hard again. Having cummed already I switched between the 2 of them and had both of them squirming. After cumming again we went to the bedroom and the 3 of us went to sleep. In the morning I was up making coffee and Carrie got up as well. I poured her a cup and we talked awhile and she wanted to go for another round, and the stink of sex from the night before was evident, she didn't care that my cock was crusty with last nights cum and she sucked me until I was hard and I wanted to taste her pussy and she spread her legs so far I thought she was going to split in half. Before long I was balls deep in her and she was moaning so load she woke up Cindy. It didn't take long before Cindy was sitting on her face as I drilled her. When I cummed Cindy said eat your cum out of her pussy and feed it to her, I sucked my summed out of her and spilled it into her mouth, she went crazy and pulled me up to lick my cock clean. she was here until early this morning which is Sunday. I now have another fuck buddy.

• Like 2

Wow!! Great read!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members
On 5/17/2016 at 6:38 PM, Tyger said:

Some people consider not being married, but in a relationship, still Single. I'm not talking about your tax filing status, I'm talking about not  being attached to anyone romantically.

The longest I've been single was 2 years, before I met my GF. Yes, I dated, but nothing to say "OMG, I'm his!".

On 2/14/2019 at 12:29 AM, brwneyes2166 said:

15+ years and I love being single. I had some fuckboys but kicked them all to the curb. If I want to get off, I get a toy or my fingers and do it mydamnself. Don't need a man, would love a woman to play with though

17 yrs no sex. I mean BONE-DRY. no pun intended 🤣

• Members

17 yrs no sex. I mean BONE-DRY. no pun intended 🤣

• Sad 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, Juan said:

17yrs? And NO relief? Do you masterbate? Masterbating is a great thing! If not why might i ask?

I am always stroking my cock