Official Community Forums Home

Girls In Harnesses

Tyger

To those girls that like to wear harnesses for their male or female lovers, what's YOUR favorite part of wearing a harness? Does it make you hot when you see that dildo strutting out infront of you?

Do you masturbate sometimes with one on?

I'd love to hear about your first time experience with one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

My husband got the Vac-U-Lock with a 7 in Dong and it also has 2 dildos for myself one is 3" and 5" for the JJ. I use it on him and he cums without even touching himself. He also loves to put the jap clover's on his nipples and wants to tug on them while I am giving him a good old fashion pegging  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any more stories/experiences?

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

There is nothing hotter than a sexy woman in lingerie wearing a thick strapon cock. I just want to drop to my knees when I see one. Open my mouth so she can fuck my throat and then throws me face down ties my hands and fucks m.y ass deep and slow untill I'm begging to be fucked hard like a cheap hooker

• Thanks 1

• Members
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 6:58 AM, Tyger said:

To those girls that like to wear harnesses for their male or female lovers, what's YOUR favorite part of wearing a harness? Does it make you hot when you see that dildo strutting out infront of you?

Do you masturbate sometimes with one on?

I'd love to hear about your first time experience with one.

I would love to have you coming me at one. Yes you Tyger!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • Members

I just wish I had a wife who would fuck my ass with a dildo. Would one of you do me up right?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/18/2018 at 12:08 PM, Filmeup79 said:

There is nothing hotter than a sexy woman in lingerie wearing a thick strapon cock. I just want to drop to my knees when I see one. Open my mouth so she can fuck my throat and then throws me face down ties my hands and fucks m.y ass deep and slow untill I'm begging to be fucked hard like a cheap hooker

2nd this