Official Community Forums Home

So who uses an anal toy and what is your favorite

Frank82

• Members

I like the Aneros myself. I am getting better with it. Takes time to use  and figure out what is good for me, but last time was best session yet with it. I got really into it was driving me crazy. This session was about an hour and a half still waiting on first Assgasm. 

• Like 1

• Members

Preference.... Glass dildo, curved. I also have two anal vibrating beads and a p-spot massager that works really well. Yet, for me nothing is better than cold glass. The feeling is amazing.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

I am a male Crossdresser. I have two vibrators, 1 pink 8 inch G-Spot vibrator with a egg shape end on it, that I get good results, but never can find one that will work consistently, and a 6 inch vibe that can produce the perfect situation for me.  I am looking for a strappy cock something like this...that I know I can enjoy....

I
Strappy Cock Extension Invader

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Members

Just started but have always been fascinated.  The 3 free toys went to good use with astroglide (I will get a proper anal lube next.  I used the vibrating bullet & ultimate g-spot vibrator.  Worked great but I will get prostrate toys soon.

Later I coated the 9”vibrator and coated with astroglide (hope too timid gets strawberry) and tried practicing sucking, licking, and deep throating.  

Was as fun for my first time and relaxing.  The stress melted away. 

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My Favorite Sex Toy

My favorite sex toy is a double dong dildo that I bought in the mid-1990s. It’s perfect for my needs, though it’s gotten old and being made of a red jelly material, is not as hygienic or durable as silicone. I’m thinking of writing to the manufacturer to ask them to revive this design. I’ve looked high and low at adult stores and online, and haven’t found what I’m looking for: a new model of this wonderful dildo that I adore for its dimensions, two insertable ends, flexibility, semi-realistic design, and smooth surface.

The dildo is called "Eve's Ecstasy 12" Double Pleaser" from the company Adam & Eve (mine is actually 11" in total length). I bought it because I was in a long distance romance with a woman who liked anal play, especially on me, which has always been my fetish. I intended for us to try out simultaneous penetration, either anal/vaginal or anal/anal. This was before I used the internet and before there was access to a wide variety of toys at online stores. I bought sex toys either from mail catalogs or, like this one, at adult stores. I really didn’t know about strap-ons at the time. I probably saw them, but they weren’t well-designed or common back then. The dildos were too thick and hard for a tight boy like me to enjoy. If strap-ons had been available then as they are today, and in such quality and variety, I would certainly have obtained one. Another girlfriend of mine was really into my ass, and would definitely have pegged me. (I actually discussed this with her recently, saying I would have let her fuck me with a strap-on. “Let me?” she said, laughing. “Let me? I would have insisted on it!”)

What do I like about this dildo? Well, its dimensions, to begin with. The slim end is perfect for me, with an average diameter of one inch. (It starts slimmer than that and gets wider as it goes). I know a lot of people like more, but that’s all I’m usually comfortable with. One inch gives me pleasure rather than discomfort. Once my anus and rectum are well relaxed and lubricated, I can plunge the slim end in and pull it out quite quickly. The length of the narrow end, 6 ½”, is just enough for me to enjoy that long sliding feeling I crave, and to go deep without hitting an impasse. I do sometimes penetrate myself with the thick end, when I am feeling particularly wild and my anus has gotten really relaxed and open. The thick end is just big enough that I have to work at getting it inside, but I can move it once I get it in, which comes as a shock. The sensations, both physical and emotional, are overwhelming, and I cry out, moan, and shout in my extremity, even talking to the woman I imagine pegging me. I’ve had a lot of good times with this toy, fucking myself when my wife is away, satisfying my need for deep anal pleasure. (My wife likes to finger and rim me, but refuses to use sex toys, which makes this dildo even more important to me).

I like having the option of using either end, which makes this dildo, like all double dongs, two toys in one.  Equally important is how the end that isn’t inside me serves as the handle. That is really convenient. When I'm really worked up and open back there, I will switch back and forth from one end to the other, going deep with the long end and then slipping it out, quickly turning it in the same hand, grabbing it by the end that was just up my ass, and popping the short, thick end inside, stretching and widening my anal sphincter. Then I switch again, and again. No other toy allows me to do that.

I like the softness and flexibility of the jelly material, which makes this dildo comfortable for the anus as well as a pleasure to use. When I bought it, it was straight, but because I stored it in a zipper bag shorter than the dildo is long, the slim, longer end became curved. This is an advantage, because I stored it in a position that made the slim shaft curve up, which makes it easier to use when I reach behind my back to plunge it inside. If I turn the top side of the slim end toward my belly, I can use the tension created by the curve to press the tip against my prostate. When I move the dildo in and out in that position, the tip strokes my prostate, which I love. If a company were to make a new version of this dildo, I recommend incorporating this curve into the design, for the reasons just given.

I like that both ends of the dildo are semi-realistic. I wouldn’t want a truly realistic dildo to use on myself, partly because a glans with a significant ridge would cause discomfort upon insertion. At the same time, totally featureless dildos have no appeal either—they’re too abstract and even alien-looking. I like the unrealistic color, light red on the slim end and darker red on the thick end. The shape of this dildo is a nice compromise between realism and abstraction, with the glans at each end being smoother and more tapered than on a real penis, so it penetrates the anus more easily. I appreciate very much how each end of the dildo starts slim and gets thicker as it approaches the center dividing ridge. It helps to start small and get a little wider as you are ready, at your own pace. When I am really relaxed and excited, that slight increase in diameter accounts for part of the pleasure I take in the in-stroke, as the sensation of being stretched coincides with that of going deep.

The thick end has a partially triangular structure, like a real penis (with its corpus spongiosum and two corpora cavernosa), so it’s not perfectly circular in its circumference. That concession to realism is ok with me, but I wouldn’t necessarily need it in a new version of this dildo. The glans on the thick end has kind of a double ridge, which resembles a partially retracted foreskin, and I could do without that as well.

Finally, I like that this dildo is smooth. I don’t want ridges, veins, or bumps of any kind in things I put up my ass. As I said, I’m kind of tight, and besides that, I’ve occasionally suffered from hemorrhoids, so I have to be careful. (Actually, I have found that careful use of dildos and butt plugs helps prevent hemorrhoids and to speed recovery from them when they are almost healed. The stretching and relaxing of the anus is what helps). For the same reason, I like the smoothness of the material itself. It would be even better in silicone, with a smooth glossy finish. I like smooth thrusting without resistance.

A new version of this would in fact be better in silicone, but with the same dimensions and general form. Adam & Eve did have a silicone version of this toy, called the "CyberSilicone 2-tone Delight," which was pale purple on the long, narrow end and pink on the thick, shorter end. I've looked online for a new, old-stock dildo of either model, but they are not available. I wish they would reintroduce this now-vintage double dong, which fulfills a need not met by any toy currently on the market. Anal toys are dominated by strap-ons, butt plugs, prostate massagers, and extra-large double dongs. There just aren’t reasonably sized dildos specifically meant for anal use by people who don’t want anything too big. I wish one of these companies would give an inch—literally—and produce a smooth double-ended dildo with an average diameter of about one inch on one end, and one and 1/4 on the other, preferably along the lines of my trusty red double dong from the 1990s.

Dimensions of my double dong dildo

Total length: 11”

SLIM END

Length (to center of dividing ridge): 6 ½”

Diameter at neck:

Diameter at midpoint: 1 ” (circumference about 3 ½”)

Diameter at base, just before dividing ridge: 1 ½” (circumference just under 4 ¾”)

Length of glans:

Diameter of dividing ridge: 1

THICK END

Length of thick end: 4 ½”.

Diameter at neck: 1 ¼” laterally, and 1 ” vertically

Diameter at midpoint: 1 ¼” (circumference about 4 ½”)

Diameter at base, just before dividing ridge: 1 ½”

Length of glans: 1 ½” plus ¼” “foreskin” 

dil my favorite 1.jpg

dil my favorite 2 (1).jpg

dil my favorite 2 (2).jpg

dil my favorite 1 (1).jpg

dil my favorite 1.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • Members

This thing will have you moaning like a jersey milk cow.

029A39BC-112D-459C-BF01-690A6746DAA2.jpeg

• Like 2

• Members
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 7:16 AM, Love Getting Pegged said:

a big one

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Has anyone ever used an “electric adult toy auto massage machine”, it looks like it might work pretty good for pounding the P-spot.