Official Community Forums Home

Penis Pumps

Tyger

Have any of you ever tried a penis pump for fun? If so, which one? Did it make you harder? More sensitive?

My ex and I got one to try out from here several years ago. He really liked that it made his cock feel more sensitive, and that the tube was long enough for his long shaft (he was 9" hard). And the one we had, was just a hand pump one, easy to clean, and store.

I know some doctors prescribe them for erectile dysfunction as well. If you want to share your experiences from that POV, please do so.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • Members
On 5/27/2016 at 1:35 PM, Tyger said:

Have any of you ever tried a penis pump for fun? If so, which one? Did it make you harder? More sensitive?

My ex and I got one to try out from here several years ago. He really liked that it made his cock feel more sensitive, and that the tube was long enough for his long shaft (he was 9" hard). And the one we had, was just a hand pump one, easy to clean, and store.

I know some doctors prescribe them for erectile dysfunction as well. If you want to share your experiences from that POV, please do so.

my wife got me one for christmas love it!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I have really listen a lot about penis pump, so I ordered one pump from secretsensation.ca, I want to share my experience with you.

Here it goes:

I built this in the fall of ‘04 out of a gravel cleaner, mity-vac pump and for the base I used a section of a foam kneeling pad. I cut a portion of the pad, filed/sanded it down and attached it to the base of the pump via epoxy. I have never had any problems with suction with this method. I got this idea from another member that posted his homemade pump back in ‘04.

I have tried all types of pumping. Granted, for about 10 months I was unable to pump (privacy circumstances prohibited this from even being an option), however I have noticed gains only in girth. I have been very consistent with my pumping for the past 5 months, and I am finally starting to recognize an increase in girth. Last night, I was having sex with a friend (female) and we hadn’t had sex in a few weeks. When we attempted anal sex, she made me stop because she said I was too thick (ego boost, I guess. However, I don’t feel like I’m anywhere near thick enough for personal satisfaction). Since then, she has made several comments as to how my cock feels ‘so much thicker’. HOWEVER, I have never packed my tube. Ever. No matter the duration of my routine, I have never ever packed my tube. I don’t understand this.

I have pumped while lubed, and while not lubed. I have never really noticed any difference between the two. As a matter of fact, as gross as it sounds, I will just use some saliva on the head and top of my shaft and use that as a lube when I enter my tube. Again, my base is good enough and there is enough suction so that I do not feel that lube at the base will make any impact anymore.

I have water pumped. In all honesty, this always seemed the best for me. I don’t know why, but it just seemed to be the most productive. However after reading what everyone has said about this style, I have stopped doing it.

I have tried condom pumping. No luck. I have tried inner tube pumping. No luck(this actually worried me because I could not see what was going on in the tube, it was really only a one time thing).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

I have 2 and my wen loves using them to pump me up she gets so excited watching me grow bigger and thicker. I do have to replace my pistol grip one,  the handle for pumping broke probably from over use 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

What the pump will do is simulate blood flow and create a vacuum erection. However when you pull the pump off the vacuum is gone so all ur left with is ur personal erection if that makes sense. These pumps do not really make ur penis larger.... 

On 11/6/2018 at 8:04 AM, saltybear said:

I am shopping for penis pump and cock ring... ED from being diabetic

I truly hope that it helped you! I've heard that they can. In fact, some doctors will actually prescribe them.

22 hours ago, Rob7160 said:

Ok, if it could just give me an inch or so so I could put it into my wife I would be happy😊. Will look into them. Thanks

It won't make it permanently bigger, if that's what you're looking for. It will for a short amount of time. My ex was rather gifted in the size department anyway, but I did notice some difference when he used it right before we got it on!

Will love hearing about the updates!!

• 5 weeks later...

some of them are fun to use but don't do anything for size of course 

15 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

some of them are fun to use but don't do anything for size of course 

They can be fun to use for sure. I use to enjoy watching my (now ex) husband pumping himself up with one. It got him hot, and did add just a tad bit of bulk to his already large member.

They do do something for size, but it's not a large amount, and, unfortunately, the results are only temporary. 

When using one, be careful of the size you get, clean it thoroughly before and after use, and be a bit cautious the first couple of times you use it. My ex had one that pinched him. He had to actually cut the rubber gasket that goes on the base of the penis, so it didn't hurt him

• Members

So I bought a pump and was wondering...how long and how often should I use it?? Also should I invest in one with a gauge? 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

HEY there everyone this is Tom and I know first hand about those penis pumps, I'll be straight up with you guys there exalent for stamina and blood flow, they will by no means makeyour cock BIGGER  sorry to burst some of you bubbles , But they are absolutely great for giving yourself a head start before having sex AND yes the GIRLS definitely love to watch you using it for real, and another secret there AWSOME for getting your cock ready again after cumming you'll be able to have multiple erection' s so enjoy yourselves and keep stroking 

• Like 2

• Members
41 minutes ago, Connieknows said:

HEY there everyone this is Tom and I know first hand about those penis pumps, I'll be straight up with you guys there exalent for stamina and blood flow, they will by no means makeyour cock BIGGER  sorry to burst some of you bubbles , But they are absolutely great for giving yourself a head start before having sex AND yes the GIRLS definitely love to watch you using it for real, and another secret there AWSOME for getting your cock ready again after cumming you'll be able to have multiple erection' s so enjoy yourselves and keep stroking 

Thanks for the tip. 

• Members
27 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Thanks for the tip. 

No problem I remember when I was young and I seen a advertisement for a guarantee to make your cock 3 inches longer and 2 inches wider so I saved up my allowance and finally sent for it I was so excited thinking that I was gonna have a cock as big as my brother's well it came and of course my mom got the mail and there right on the box Male sex toys 😔well you know what happened next as soon as I walked in the door she gives me the box and says ohsweetheart believe me your penis is very much big enough 😲 I'm like totally red faced and so embarrassed, then she says your brother says that they are really awesome for masturbating with though well she was right it was definitely extremely enjoyable to masturbate with but there wasn't ANY change in my cock what so ever 

• Members

There is one thing that you can do that's %100 guaranteed to give you a much better orgasm and extremely large cumshot s if you are interested in knowing let me know 😉

• Like 1

• Members
22 minutes ago, Lettuceheadmm said:

I'm interested in your post

And what exactly are you interested in?

• Members
12 hours ago, Connieknows said:

True some buy penis pump thinking it will make cock longer. It basically does pull in more blood to revive limp cock to prepare for fucking.masterbating or blow jo 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am a man who has the weak erection. Therefore, my wife is always complaining about the rare demand. I turn to a penis pump and I have increased my size and confidence. Now I can maintain a sufficent erection and my wife also gets the extreme play. That's so great!