Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

New place for Whacky Weather. How's Yours?

Tyger

Well, how's the weather?

Last night and now today, we experienced some really strong rains and thunderstorms. I'm in East Texas, and all around me is flooding. I'm thankful to be in a place that hasn't experienced a lot of flooding, and none of my friends down here are having issues with flooding damage, which I hope continues.

Right now, it looks more like 8 p.m., then almost 2 p.m., it's so dark out there. But, I do have some windows opened, so we can get some of the fresh, cool air pumped into the house. Soon it will be too hot to be able to do that, so I'm thankful that there's a reprieve from the humidity.

I'm thankful that I have a 4 day weekend. I'm curled up on the couch relaxing, curled up in a blanket, having done some cleaning, watching tv, perusing TT, and enjoying the sounds of thunder and rain. Hopefully, we won't loose power again, like we did last night, but I'm pretty sure we will.

• Members

Y'all lost power? That sucks, our power has stayed on but it is raining like crazy.  I think our potatoes are going to drown lol.

Thankfully, I haven't lost power yet today. It flickered once, but still on!!!

• Members

It flickered here a couple of times too.  But never totally went out.  I am seriously worried about the potatoes though, their raised bed looks like a swimming pool lol

• Members

I feel for those of you in the southern and plains states. It has been a rough spring. 

As for me, the weather here went from cool to summer 80's. I love it. 

This a repeat of the weather and flooding last year at this exact time. The ground hasn't had the chance to fully dry up, and it's completely saturated! I went with my GF to her house today, and it took us almost 3 hours to get there, when it normally takes about an hour. We had to detour, and I took some photos (ok, almost 300 pics). Some of the flooding just astounds me!

• Like 1

• Members

And it just keeps coming.  East Texas is really getting it this year, just like last year.

• Members

So sorry to hear that Kris. One thing to cum out of that tho is plenty of time for INDOOR SPORTS OF A WET AND KINKY NATURE AM I RIGHT?!?!? I know what I wood be doing...like most of the last 3 days ((and we've had some lovely weather here this week.)) Last night I pulled an all nighter. If I'd had a partner we'd both be all in la la land right now. I discovered sumpin new about myself last several days I LOVE to jack off while simultaneously reaming my ass with Mister Big. When I finally blew my load it was an exceedingly huge cum and I was completely spent as I sat there in my afterglow.

Saturday with some birthday money burning a hole in my old ODs I drove over to my favorite store in the whole wide world Oliver and Hammer and got me some new OD Cargo's new zip Hickory shirt and new baseball hat. Total out the door just zactly $96.50!!!!!! I couldn't believe my good fortune!! I consider that good Karma and a good omen so right now I am plenty jazzed!!!!!!!:danceban::wub::lol::kiss:

I gotta split here in a few....

• Review Team

weather over here a mile high has been gorgeous! We're expected to hit all 80s all week! hello summer you good looking bitch you! :D

• Like 1

• Members

It is raining here in East Texas again... I don't know how much more water we can take.  My Uncle's house, in Sealy, TX, currently has water less than 2 inches from being in his house.  Everything he had in his outbuildings on the property is flooded and his chickens are living on his roof and his doves are living in the top half of their bird cage (it is 22' tall).

• Members
On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 6:30 AM, PlayfulKitty said:

weather over here a mile high has been gorgeous! We're expected to hit all 80s all week! hello summer you good looking bitch you! :D

Well PlayfulKitty that Hot lil Bitch has been here too. Felt like it was 90 on Sunday and Monday. Real nice today. Felt like 80. My thermometer is still outside. I was slow Jacking before I started typing this.          Got a bullet on my balls. Got a nice buzz. Last 3 days been basically nekid as a J bird. Hat the heater on last night. Put on old flannel shirt and some boxers. Now I'm wearing my fave boonie hat. Sittin here near nekid is decadent.:rolleyes:

Thankfully, the last 2 days have been sunny and hot, so I'm hoping things get to dry out a bit better. I read that there's some rain in the forecast this weekend though. *sad face*

• Review Team

Its been hot and cold here, days in the upper 60s low 70s dropping down to the 40s at night storms come towards us but get pushed north or south of us just giving us small rain showers.

The joys of living close to the river, causes its own wind pattern.

supposed to hit 100 here Saturday  

• 6 months later...
  • Members

11 inches of snow yesterday. A good day to stay in by the fireplace. 

• Like 1

• Members

A little of everything lately.  Mild; drought; heavy rain; days of light showers and mist and gray skies; brilliant, retina-melting sun; friggin' cold and blustery; a bit of snow; big full moons bright enough to give you a moon-burn.

• Like 1

• Members

Went from snow to a week of negative numbers that take the breath away when stepping outside in the morning. It is way too cold for this early in the winter.

I seriously think that Mother Nature is bipolar. Here in East  Texas it has been hot, then cold, then warm, then cold, then hot and humid, and freezing cold, and now it's warm again. Today's temperatures were in the low 70s and slightly humid. Three days ago it was freezing cold and Sweater Weather. Seriously Mother Nature, take your meds!!!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Earlier in the week like 3 or 4 days ago we got us some SERIOUS WIND. We always get a shit ton a wind in March in my locale. Luckily for me I had enuf provisions I dint need to drive anywhere. A few times at night it was blowing so fiercely it woke me up and I raced to my window only to see garbage cans skittering down the street. So I checked my 2 cans. Both on the lee side, out of the wind blowing out of the SSW. No rain just easily I'd estimate it at 50MPH sustained. I did feel compelled to lay down my trash can and weight it with a bucket with 50# of sand and it's still there half a week later. We did have a reprieve long enuf for me to get sum propane and udder needful things. Haven't lost power not even a flicker. I have seen the tree trimmer trucks out in the county recently. Up here the state uses ASPLUND tree service. These folks KNOW their business.

• Members
On 12/21/2016 at 2:49 PM, Tyger said:

I seriously think that Mother Nature is bipolar. Here in East  Texas it has been hot, then cold, then warm, then cold, then hot and humid, and freezing cold, and now it's warm again. Today's temperatures were in the low 70s and slightly humid. Three days ago it was freezing cold and Sweater Weather. Seriously Mother Nature, take your meds!!!

Hay Tyger ain't saying MN is bipolar right near saying she is (some examples forthwith) totally OFF her meds, missing a few cards in her deck or my personal favorite: BAT SHIT CRAZY?

Not to go political but there's a few dandies said about those folks tho were surprised nay shocked to learn Hillary did not receive enuf votes last year on November 8th. I've heard some interesting phrases referring to the protesters recently. For some unknown reason I can't conjure up one colorful remark I could make regarding those folks.

• 4 months later...

This week or so has been pretty wet here. Most days have had rain. Right now we have thunderstorms. A few days ago, there was even a tornado in the town I use to live in. Nothing too big. Some building damage,  nobody hirt thankfully. 

Humid as hell too!!!!

How about yours?

• 5 weeks later...

Ok Mother Nature. ....

This heat & humidity is uber stupid.

Enough is enough.

Sincerely, 

A Wavy Haired Mess

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Aggh, it's farging cold out there.  Sure there are colder places, and it's been colder here at times, but this cold snap sure has been going on a long time and has another week to go, and the coldest is yet to come.