Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Normally feminine peircings on men

Biguy89

• Members

My wife has recently  told me she want me to get some peicings that to my knowlege most men wouldnt get (belly button ,nose ,etc)

• Members

Hello! 

I know a lot of men who have what would be considered "feminine" piercings. But they also have many piercings, tattoos, etc. so they are just into that kind of thing. I think if you are interested in getting them you should, but you shouldn't get them only because someone else asked you to. They can always be removed though and you don't have to wear "girly" jewelry in them, they can be plain.

• Like 2

Deana is correct, just like tattoos, piercings are for those that WANT them. You should never alter your body in any way if you don't want to (or it's a medical necessity). Piercings are as personal as tattoos, and should only be gotten by those that want them, done by professionals. If you don't want a piercing, don't get one. If she wants one or two, then be there for her when she gets them if she wants you to be.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • Members
On 6/9/2016 at 5:01 PM, Tyger said:

Deana is correct, just like tattoos, piercings are for those that WANT them. You should never alter your body in any way if you don't want to (or it's a medical necessity). Piercings are as personal as tattoos, and should only be gotten by those that want them, done by professionals. If you don't want a piercing, don't get one. If she wants one or two, then be there for her when she gets them if she wants you to be.

Dewey had a post in the middle of his thick cock head and everytime we had intercourse it would start to bleed and hurt him something awful so I ask him to let me remove it from his dick, and he has no problem anymore. Hopefully this will help anyone that is thinking about doing it...... Mandy and Dewey C