Official Community Forums Home

Ball stretching

Biguy89

• 1 month later...
  • Members

You can stretch them, squeeze them, some guys have women step on them with high heels! There are even devices that smash them together with boards and clamps. My boyfriend and I were talking about this last night. I am so interested to find out more info from someone who does these things. Because most guys won't let you look at them the wrong way and they say they hurt!

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, tootimidDeana said:

You can stretch them, squeeze them, some guys have women step on them with high heels! There are even devices that smash them together with boards and clamps. My boyfriend and I were talking about this last night. I am so interested to find out more info from someone who does these things. Because most guys won't let you look at them the wrong way and they say they hurt!

OUCH!

Pulled, squeezed, sucked, fondled, and massaged.....sure. All things gently, okay.

Stepped on, smashed, clamped.....OUCH!

• Like 2

• Members

I am sure some of these activities are actually dangerous, and I am not knowledgeable on how these things work! I don't think anyone should try them unless they are experienced (how does one become experienced in such things?!)

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, tootimidDeana said:

I am sure some of these activities are actually dangerous, and I am not knowledgeable on how these things work! I don't think anyone should try them unless they are experienced (how does one become experienced in such things?!)

Agreed! 

Plenty of things to do with ball play, without causing pain, or the possibility of breaking something. (Did I mention OUCH?)

We found out, with the help of  a scrotum stretcher, just a wide band that snaps around the sac above the balls, that we could do 'ball sex'. Basically, carefully pushing both balls into her vagina. Got to be built with low hangers to do it. 

Positioning, and lube is a must, but once in there, they stay!!

Took some trial and error. Nothing wrong with that! Trial & error is always fun!

That's why I chose Kinkster as a handle. :)

• Like 3

• Members
1 minute ago, GirlCrush said:

What... Sheesh.. I read things and I'm like what.. This is why I love this place..so let me get this right.. You put your ball in a device..which in turn you can fuck your wife with your balls..Iam a virgin on here.. How does it feel.. Both for you and her.. ?? I read these things am Im like.. Who  knew so much could be done with the balls.. I like to suck and caress them.. But now I could fuck them? 

Yes, that's pretty much it.

The thing is like a small belt, with 3 snaps. It's about 3" wide. Just wrap it around above my balls, and snap the snaps, and things get get rigid enough to insert, with some care and patience.

Feels really really good! I can feel the heat in there!  A little hand action to cum, which can be messy, but that's okay! :) We are into messy!

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, GirlCrush said:

WOW!! Sounds pretty amazing!! 

It's something different for sure. Nothing like variety, and trying new things!

Started out trying it without any extra toys. Fun, but not quite successful.

Next time, tried a bunch of rubber cock rings. Totally successful. Found the belts later, Came as a set of four, 1" to 4" wide. Don't have them here. :( 

• Like 1

Guest Mrs.BettyCrocker

A great introductory way into ball play could be a cockring with ball support! These work by holding the testicles up and away from the body, prolonging your erection and holding off orgasm (for a little bit at least)! It's a great way to get used to the sensation of having something around your balls! 

The Vibrating Support Plus System has the dual ring set up that I mentioned and soft ticklers for your partner's clit!

The Macho Remote Cockring also has dual rings, but also comes with two removable bullets that are controlled by a wireless remote, which I love! 

The Magnum Force Erection Ring Set can be used in a variety of ways, and comes with three rings of varying size!

As with any sex toy, be careful, go slow, and do your research! There is a ton of information out there! I'll definitely look at adding some more ball-stretching options to the store in the future, so be sure to check our New Arrivals page weekly! 

• Members

The thing we use, are similar to this: https://www.tootimid.com/adonis-leather-collection-ares.html

Bought a set, which included various widths, no doubt to select what fits one's 'length'....or maybe....dangle? 

:)

• Members
2 hours ago, Mrs.BettyCrocker said:

A great introductory way into ball play could be a cockring with ball support! These work by holding the testicles up and away from the body, prolonging your erection and holding off orgasm (for a little bit at least)! It's a great way to get used to the sensation of having something around your balls! 

The Vibrating Support Plus System has the dual ring set up that I mentioned and soft ticklers for your partner's clit!

The Macho Remote Cockring also has dual rings, but also comes with two removable bullets that are controlled by a wireless remote, which I love! 

The Magnum Force Erection Ring Set can be used in a variety of ways, and comes with three rings of varying size!

As with any sex toy, be careful, go slow, and do your research! There is a ton of information out there! I'll definitely look at adding some more ball-stretching options to the store in the future, so be sure to check our New Arrivals page weekly! 

Great tip! I had no idea that "holding the testicles up and away" can prolong erection and hold off orgasm. I can't wait to try this on my honey !! 

LOL, sorry!! But the first thought I had when I saw the top right pic, is "Oh lookie, a ball-boustier!" LOL

• Like 1

• Members
14 minutes ago, PhotoChic said:

is that something this web site sells? 

Not that I could find. What we bought a set looks like the one on the left, from Amazon.

(I came later)

;)

• Members
1 hour ago, WenWitch said:

That looks and sounds so painful. I wouldn't want to put my L8niter through that. 

Not really. The band is not that tight.

If it was too tight, it sure would be painful!

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I could take some punishment. Would rather be tied up while it's happening. The excitement of being helpless makes the pain very tolerable . Long as she is enjoying the sounds of my gag muffled screams.

• 1 month later...