Official Community Forums Home

Revised Topic: Dating Websites

Tyger

To all our single people, what dating websites do you belong to, if any?

What's the one you get the best dates/hits off of?

Any stories you can tell? The good, the bad, or the ugly?

Any advice you can share?

• Members

I was on plenty of fish for a while.  I met my youngest's daughter's father on there.  I had a couple of good dates from that site, and didn't really meet any weirdos.  My daughter's father was good at first, but yeah that didn't end pretty... My advice to anyone using online dating is the same for RL dating, be smart and if you feel uncomfortable then don't do it.

• Like 1

• Members

The sites seem to not workout for me. I have tried a few in the past and gave up. After conversation it seemed like no one really wanted to meet. And the few time I did meet someone, well the results were not wonderful. I do much better without the sites than with them. Although at the moment that isn't happening due to my own need to re-establish my business. A choice I made to focus on before looking for a new person in my life. Though I think I am ready to do that now too.

• Like 1

• Members

I am on OKCupid about 3yr now. A couple of times I thought I was gonna hit a homerun with kinky girls but they dint pan out. So finally I just went over to FetLife and joined there. I don't think I've been there a year even and got a fwb deal going. I musta been doing sumpin wrong all my life this is my first eva FWB type deal+it was HER IDEER. Only known like 1 other easy girl and that was near 30 years ago. Don't no one take this wrong. I'm just a basically fucked up in da head guy. Want it all but when **All** shows up we're all like WTF happened? Shit like this has NEVER happened to me b4.

My new friend is a sub so from my point of view she's fairly perfect from the pov of most guys. As a sub all I gotta say is suck my cock and it's in her mouth right now. She loves to role play. I thought I liked RP but this is my 1st time doing this and it's a big bit weird for me. She has a pet name for me and I address her in a similar fashion. I think it goes back to my upbringing as it was extremely like Leave It To Beaver. I am of high moral character and sometimes (most the time) I wish I had no morals like when we're together. Does that make sense?

I still have some conflicts with her. Just 2 things really. One that makes me feel like a real cad sometimes. I don't need that much really. Good conversation hugs and kisses good sex/kinky sex hot grub once a day.

• Members
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 9:54 PM, krisleightate said:

I was on plenty of fish for a while.  I met my youngest's daughter's father on there.  I had a couple of good dates from that site, and didn't really meet any weirdos.  My daughter's father was good at first, but yeah that didn't end pretty... My advice to anyone using online dating is the same for RL dating, be smart and if you feel uncomfortable then don't do it.

What's Plenty Of Fish? Never heard of them:blink:

• Members

Plenty of Fish or POF is a free online dating site. http://www.pof.com/

I was on POF for a while. Had a couple of good dates, but, I found that most that responded to me were either married or just out of a relationship and "confused" because they were still hung up on their exes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I am on and of POF and Okcupid. I get the really young or really old men. I am almost 50 but have been mistaken for my youngest son's girlfriend. I do not look my age (more like 30-35) people have even argued with me over it until I show my ID. I had a good relationship once from POF we are still really good friends. But nothing else has been a good experience.

• Like 1

• Members

My wife and I met on POF so it worked very well for us :D. I had used other ones also, but liked POF the most. Match.com I would say was the second best one I used. The thing is dating sites make it easier to meet people, but that is all the rest is the same from there. Plus always meet in a public place the first time.

• Members

I always insist on meeting in a public place also but have had some that say no, then so do I. ? very good advice

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I met someone I am dating on plenty of fish, and it's been awhile.    I would have never guessed that I would meet someone there, but he's really nice.  I hear that match.com and Okcupid are the more popular ones. 

• 5 years later...
  • Members
On 6/2/2016 at 10:15 PM, Tyger said:

To all our single people, what dating websites do you belong to, if any?

What's the one you get the best dates/hits off of?

Any stories you can tell? The good, the bad, or the ugly?

Any advice you can share?

The best dating site that is no longer available are the old Yahoo Chat rooms! You could actually meet people to hook up with or have  Phone Sex through exchange of numbers through pvt emails. I met several women through those chat rooms that I actually had sex with or had a relationship with. Then Cyber Sex came and next was Video Chat sex and that changed everything! I wish the old Yahoo Chat Rooms were still around,  but it was killed when minors were logging on and instead of blaming the dam parents not watching what their kids were doing on their computers, they blamed Yahoo! Stupid Ass Politicians and the FU%$ED up parents of their rotten kids!

• Members
4 hours ago, Fun4her +me! said:

The best dating site that is no longer available are the old Yahoo Chat rooms! You could actually meet people to hook up with or have  Phone Sex through exchange of numbers through pvt emails. I met several women through those chat rooms that I actually had sex with or had a relationship with. Then Cyber Sex came and next was Video Chat sex and that changed everything! I wish the old Yahoo Chat Rooms were still around,  but it was killed when minors were logging on and instead of blaming the dam parents not watching what their kids were doing on their computers, they blamed Yahoo! Stupid Ass Politicians and the FU%$ED up parents of their rotten kids!

Thoroughly agree with the statement about the old Yahoo format. Yahoo discontinued it for not being within their purpose. I did not know about the minors logging on problem.  I use 2MIngle now with some success.  Have use some of the other more popular sites. Every once in a while you are contacted by someone using a fake profile. After a short time they ask you to send $.

• Members

I am on several, Tinder, WooPlus (for Curvy Singles or if you like curvy singles) Positive Singles because  the person I was married to gave me HSV 1 and 2 .  I even have posted it on my pother 2 dating sites as well.  I have met several but most are just wanting the Benefits nothing else.  

I have made a few friends as well. and got to try doing a 3some but she was not into much, so we didn't go down on wach other.. I have now met someone who has peaked my interest as a sub slave and letting me learn my dominance.  

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I have tried quite a few dating, hook up sites even adult friend finder, a4a, grndr, tyranny book etc... . They all have come as fake as fuk