Official Community Forums Home

Share your first P Spot Experience

Tyger

The subject of this post says it all!!! :)

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • Members

One day I was reading an article on P spot orgasms and started checking into it closer. My buddy who regularly tops me wanted to know as well. It happened by accident one evening when we were going at it when he started getting little rough and threw me down face and belly down on the bed pulled me to the edge and slid his cock long and deep and as he worked his meat I had this intense sense that I needed to piss but my balls started quivering and I could feel my cock explode under me. Holy crap was that awesome. After he filled me with his load, I told him he did it, I just had a P spot orgasm. It was so good in fact that we showered and after a couple hours I wanted round 2 and he did it again. All I can say is INCREDIBLE

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...
  • Members

I try to hit this spot myself with a prostate toy....however I dont think I'm doing it correctly cause I dont get that feeling....trying to have the same experience u had...

• 10 months later...
  • Members

Well a kinky woman i was dating yrs back use to love giving blow jobs with a finger or 2 inside my anus. After about 20-30 mins of her fingering me and blowing me i had the most power orgasm ever! Since then i have progressed to anal sex with men and woman on me. I love a good dildo as well. Nothing like an anal orgasm. Their addicting like mad haha

• Like 3

• 8 months later...
  • Members

I've never hear dof it called a P-Spot but rather and A -Spot 6 one half dozen or the other I guess. 

Well my first experience was when I was dating this super honry divorced nurse who enlightened me to many things including the joys of the prostate. She was in the bathroom getting ready to go out and I was feeling extra horny watching her put her makeup on standing there in her bra and panties I started dry humping her ass and fondling her tits through her bra. She was laughing saying will you stop that but I knew she loved it so I kept tweaking her nipples getting them nice and hard she enjoyed the attention she got when they were erect. So she was play fighting me off while she was putting on her lipstick of her when she said if I give you a blwojob will you stop. I smiled at her in the mirror and she smiled back and turned and sat on the closed toilet and pulled my pants down. She began sucking my cock which btw she was extremely good at, next thing I know is she sticks a finger up my asshole. I almost jumped through the ceiling. I literally said what the fuck are you doing! She laughed and said relax and enjoy it I'm going to blow your mind and give you something to think about while I'm gone. So I relaxed as she ordered and she began slipping her finger in and out of my asshole and I have to admit it was a turn on then she hit the magic button. She began massaging my prostate as she sucked my cock and as she increased her pace bobbing up and down on my super hard cock she did the same with her rubbing my prostate. All of a sudden I felt my body shake like I was having some sort of convulsion and I exploded a river of cum into her mouth. She did her best to swallow every drop as she continued to massage my spot but had to remove me from her mouth as I was still spurting  hot jizum from the head of my cock resulting in her getting one hell of a facial. Normally this would have been extremely well received but seeing how she was going out with her sister my load which she said later that night felt like a cum explosion in her mouth. I now only messed up her makeup but showered her bra full of cum and needless to say her lipstick was a mess. She was panting catching her breath Holy FUCK! was all she said. My God your a fucking animal. She laughed and said look what you did now I have to shower again as she peeled off her bra and slipped out of her panties. Shortly after she hopped in the shower the phone rang, she yelled will you get that please it was her sister she had to cancel their plans. My girl yelled are you kidding me. I handed her the cordless phone and she was a wee bit disappointed after hanging up the phone Get in here you horny fuck and was your cum off of me. Late ron that night besides getting another A-Spot blowjob she asked so how do you like your prostate being massaged great was my reply she said thats how my clit feels when you massage it just right. She looked at me and said I want to try something else on you if you don't mind. Not knowing what that something else was I instantly agreed well after some heavy petting and foreplay she smiled and said are you ready I nodded and next thing I know is she is slipping a lubed vibrator up my ass, she gently said relax baby relax as she slipped it all the way in. Does it feel good baby she asked I let out a moan oh yeah. She smiled and said now fuck me, who was I to disappoint a lady. So I fucked her for a good 20 minutes with this vibrating 7 inch white bullet in my ass. She said she could feel the vibration of the viberator in my cock. Well she continued our A spot play the entire weekend which I was totally fine with. We're still friends and we have plans to get together this summer, she just asked me if i was up for some fun. Should be a fun visit

• Like 4

• 6 months later...
  • Members
On 10/4/2017 at 11:35 AM, hardandhung said:

One day I was reading an article on P spot orgasms and started checking into it closer. My buddy who regularly tops me wanted to know as well. It happened by accident one evening when we were going at it when he started getting little rough and threw me down face and belly down on the bed pulled me to the edge and slid his cock long and deep and as he worked his meat I had this intense sense that I needed to piss but my balls started quivering and I could feel my cock explode under me. Holy crap was that awesome. After he filled me with his load, I told him he did it, I just had a P spot orgasm. It was so good in fact that we showered and after a couple hours I wanted round 2 and he did it again. All I can say is INCREDIBLE

Thats sounds amazing I wish I could watch this happen. I wish my man would let me play!

• Like 1

• Members
On 6/6/2016 at 9:28 PM, Tyger said:

The subject of this post says it all!!! :)

I love p-spot stimulation during anal with a man. Definitely something I wish I had known about earlier. 😊😊

• 10 months later...
  • Members

The p spot is awesome 👌 

• 9 months later...

My first was also my first wit a vibrator.  I had a small vibrator, that I bought at a sex shop.  It also helped that I was watching videos in a booth.  Also too, I was becoming more confident that it was time for my female side to come out and my long ride home was talking to cross dresser.  I was wet already.  So when I slid that vibrator in...I literally blacked out because the feeling was so intense.  I awoke to my heavy breathing and a long duration squirt I have been trying to have again. So my recommendation is that you need to be so sexually aroused that you need to be selfishly whorish with yourself.  See as many videos that you know are going to make you want to cum.  Lots of lube, and let your mind go on auto control. No worries, no guilt.  This is your moment.  Be true to yourself.  You want it it.  You are wanton, let it happen.  And don't hold back.  Don't even touch your penis.  And trust me, you won't be unhappy with the mega orgasm that follows.  

• 3 months later...

My fiencee and I are trying to locate this. I've tried my fingers and we've tried a p-massager toy which he says is really uncomfortable and kind of hurts. He tried finding it on himself but we have no physically known knowledge on how. Reading articles hasn't seemed to help. Any advice on how to find this or is it a keep trying eventually you will get it things? 

• Members

I use a good sized Aneros from time to time but I've always been frustrated because I couldn't really get off the way everyone said. It felt good to be stretched out but no P spot orgasm. But last year I was getting my monthly massage from a professional therapist that I've seen for years. Completely legit massage. She told me that she was adding new things like essential oils, etc. Innocently, I asked if she had a list of various things she could do. I figured it would be hot stones, oils, fragrances, etc. One of them was a prostate massage. I couldn't believe it and when I looked up she just nodded and said that if I expected some kind of sexual pleasure, I was in the wrong business. She also said that I could try it once at no charge to see if it was something I liked. So I did. Very clinical. On my back, legs apart like a frog. She had gloves on. Lots of lube. Gently insertion which was easier that the thick Aneros (I did tell her I used that now and then) and then she took about 10 seconds to find the spot. Once she got her finger on it, she pressed fairly hard and rubbed in circles. I kind of burned but not in a bad or very painful way. She took her finger back out, added more lube and went back in, telling me that I was probably going to have a prostate release in a few minutes. She pulled my penis to one side and put a blue, disposable towel or napkin near it. Once inside my ass, she found the spot...rubbed a little faster until it kind of felt like the burning feeling again but then all of a sudden I had something similar to an orgasmic feeling but in my pelvis. She put her hand under the napkin and lifted it up to my penis as I ejaculated...or whatever you call it from that spot. It lasted longet than I thought and I was pretty squirmy at the end. Not like when the tip of your penis gets sensitive after ejaculation but more like my bottom was being intruded on in a nice way but I wanted to wiggle her out of me. I never got hard. She cleaned me up down there and on my penis and off I went. I was probably more relaxed that after a good massagae.  She's given me a few more and they're all about as good as that first one. I'm not shy about it anymore and I only use the Aneros if I miss that stretching feeling. Otherwise, I'll take her finger. I did try a thinner prostate toy with a turned up end but I still can't find it by myself. 

Thanks for that maybe we will have to have someone actually show me how. I'm afraid of hurting him in any way then him not wanting to try it anymore. He has had a lot of prostate problems and this is an avenue we are exploring to help with it

• Members

There are different kinds of prostate massagers from very thin to extremely large. Get one that is thin and bent up at the end for starters and use lube, lube and when you thought you've used enough lube, use some more.

• Members

I was a 21 and a 3rd wheel with a couple in their later 30’s and while she was giving me a blowjob she stuck her finger there. Oh My God, she showed me something about my body I never new about 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
54 minutes ago, Tanlines41 said:

Have always played around the back door and my prostate but only recently was enlightened about the possibility of a different orgasm back there🤔. So I bought a small sex machine but all the dildos were mostly unused as I mostly enjoyed electronic blowjobs. One day got a little curious, Set up a bar height chair, put on the curved attachment facing forward aimed up toward the chair, cleaned, lubed up good, threw my earbuds on with some sexy backbeat music, a mirror, cameras rolling, straddled the chair, slid in, turned it on and so it began...slowly gliding in and out, I tilted slightly forward pulled my cheeks apart and started up with the speed. Next thing I know, the right song was on, and I could not believe how fast that thing was going in and out of me and looked great in the mirror! All at once tilted just right at that high speed and OH.MY..... not sure what exactly I was feeling but it was good! It was pressure and this thing was rocking my prostate! The feeling was constant and I actually moaned quite loud and uncontrollably. My cock wasn't full grown but continuously oozing drops of cum. It was a fun experience that began a craving for many more! Kinda addicted to that deep pressure like feeling now!

That sounds intensely pleasurable! 

• Like 1

• Members

That sounds like fun tan lines. Reading about it my dick got hard too. Keep us informed and how you continue coming with it

• 7 months later...
  • Members

My first experience happened with a guy I’d been chatting with online. Went over to his place and walked in the unlocked door because he was already laying in bed naked waiting for me. I was only wearing a r shift with shorts and flip flops so it was only a few seconds before I was naked and crawling between his legs to taste his cock.
We sucked each other for a bit and then he reached around to start fingering my asshole. Next thing I know, he gets up to get some lube and a condom and I’m thinking oh wow I’m going to get fucked. I’d taken cock in my ass before, so I know what to expect. 
I was on my hands and knees when he go behind me and started easing his cock into me. He fucked me from behind for a bit then pulled out and told me to flip over onto my back by the edge of the bed. 
My legs were on his shoulders as he started fucking me again. I didn’t realize it in the moment, but every thrust was hitting my prostate. My cock was throbbing hard and I couldn’t stop calling out “Holy fuck! Oh my God” even though he was telling me “shhh, the downstairs tenants are going to hear us.” He kept fucking me like that and even though neither of us were touching my cock the whole time, I shot a huge load of cum all over my stomach and chest. I had no idea that was even possible. He came shortly after seeing my cock explode, but since he was wearing a condominium I didn’t get to feel his cum inside my asshole. I’ve been fucked by several guys and women with strap ons since then, but have yet to experience another p-spot orgasm like that one. 

• Members

Wow, that sounds amazing. Being able to shoot cum all over yourself and not even touching your cock. I wish I still have my prostate to try that

• Members

My first p spot experience was great at a massage parlor laying face down getting rubbed all over and mid way the Asian gal witch was really hot started rubbing my balls and ass loving the felling got me so hard and she knew I was excited so she saw my Cock was getting hard and asked me to turn over  and I replied ,she than started with my ball again and slowly circling my ass area till I couldn’t stand it much more and then she finally slid her finger in and stroke my cock till I exploded, it’s the hardest I’ve ive shot in my life almost hit my face all she said was Wow