Official Community Forums Home

Toys?

Sexy238

• Members

Women should be loved and adored. They should be made to feel like nothing else matters in the world. 

I had bought a few toys for ex-wife and i to experiment with, wasn't her cup of tea. 

I did jack-off, but it wasn't as a release so to say, it was mostly because i wasn't being satisfied each time we had sex. 

It was never withheld from me, but once she was came, it was over. I have the unfortunate, if you want to call it that, ability to become hard again, minutes after cumming. That being said, she was already sleeping, and i then in turn jacked off.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I dont know what happened. First couple of months sex two three times a night/morning.  I didnt think he was gettin off.  Then it stopped.  Now its only in the am when he has mornin wood.  I can get off 3/4 times so he can go as long as he wants...longer the better :)

• Members

I was taught right off the get go, a women cums first. I've always tried to make that happen. I also learned, it's not about my pleasure. If you care enough about your sexual partner, you'll worry about pleasing them 1st, then yourself second. 

I pains me to hear about all the selfish guys that worry about getting their "rocks off" 1st. Why not worry about satisfying your lady? 

I know that that statement may not make me popular among other guys, but if your partner isn't satisfied, what fun is it for her? It just becomes considered a "job", so to speak.

• Like 4

• Review Team

I Agree peach , if you don't take care of your ladies wants and needs shes not going to be your lady very long

• Like 2

My GF LOVES to please me first. She loves my reactions and making me cum first. She's a pleaser anyway, and it also helps get her turned on more to do so, so it's a double positive for her. There are times that I am able to start the moves on her first, and get her to cum, but, usually, she likes me to feel like a lady first! I never make her feel like she's just pleasing me, and I don't feel like it's all about her either. It's mutual pleasuring! That's the way it should be, no matter how what kind of relationship (man on man, girl on girl, man on woman, whatever) you have.

• Like 3

• Review Team

The only thing I feel is that if one person always starts the motion so to say , I would get tired of starting all the time , it would eventually make me feel like shes not interested in me so its IMO a good idea to have both people initiate the sexual pleasure ,that way both partners know that the other is sexually aroused by the other one

If that makes any sense

• Like 2

It makes perfect sense.

And, you're right, GirlCrush, if you have just gone with it, and not said anything, probably for the entire relationship. I remember you said that this relationship is only a year old. This is too new of a relationship to be experiencing this. Though, I can understand because many women around your age and older (and even some younger ones as well, especially here in the south) think that going with the man's opinions, wants, desires, thoughts and opinions is the way to go. They're The Man, and many think they should be subservient to them.

You may be one of those women that will do anything to keep the peace, or go with the flow, not saying anything, to keep your man happy.

Not sure if that's the way it is with you or not. If it is, you are doing yourself and your relationship a major disservice. Having a great relationship DOES have some give and take, compromises, and sometimes doing something that you may not overly like. But that has to be on BOTH sides. As well as communication......not talking AT them, but having an interactive communication. Even of the sexual nature.

• Like 1

Sorry about that. I got you confused with another poster. My bad.

It's good that you can take ownership of part of the responsibility of the issue. I hope he does the same so that the issue can be resolved. :)

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
  • Members

my girlfriend loves toys so ill try any for her , as long  as shes happy ,

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I have a nine inch dildo I use while sucking on her clit. You want to talk about cumming hard, she sure does. Her cum and juices just flow out of her pussy. I give her the dildo to lick off while I lick her pussy dry.